Originally posted by Amarjit@29 July 2003 - 14:05
Shareaza 1.8.9.17. And to toddiscool, you're better off getting DC++, it's DirectConnect without the optional spyware but it is open-sourced, so therefore includes many more features. It's like eMule (Plus), it's better than eDonkey2000 because it's open-sourced and again removes optional spyware.
I have plus but I prefer straight Up direct connect, there is no spyware, I know that you can choose to install it. DC++ has more users in each hub, and overall more stuff. But I prefer to just go inot one the big boy rooms using Neomodus direct connect, since it is not multisourced anyway it does not really matter how many people have it, in the big boy rooms people do not cut off your downloads. I never have a problem finding open slots. I also hate the interface of ++, i love the straight blue on gray of direct connecte. I know that you can changet the skin in ++ but I still prefer direct connect overall. If i cannot find it on direct connect (has never happened) then I will try some of the large hubs on ++.

I know that they connect to the same hubs in theory but no most are designed for one or the other, and anly allow that one.