Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Many Bad Files In Kazaa Lite

Yo i'm usin tha latest version of kazaa lite and there is sooo many fake files and shitty ones.Is anyone else havin dis problem???Is there any otha alternative to kazaa lite???and don't even reccomend Winmx cuz i hate it...

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    for music, use soulseek
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I hate soulseek,i have to share a WHOLE drive and i get so many queues

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by sam21@27 July 2003 - 02:55
    I hate soulseek,i have to share a WHOLE drive and i get so many queues
    you can select single folders, you know
    you don&#39;t need to share a full drive

as for the queues, come into the klf musicworld room and you should get added to some download lists

then you&#39;ll have no more queues
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    On Soulseek make sure your ripped CD&#39;s are at least 192 in quality. If they are any lower DONT put them on soulseek. Also, most people wont add you to their list if you have only a few files. You should probably have at least 100.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    On Soulseek make sure your ripped CD&#39;s are at least 192 in quality. If they are any lower DONT put them on soulseek. Also, most people wont add you to their list if you have only a few files. You should probably have at least 100.
    actully we prefer that but thats only for the klf room everybody mostly has it open to everyone make sure you have your files organised too not looking like shit

as for kazaa I pitty anone trying to download new music albums there

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Actually, I have only gotten fake files when downloading new music. I haven&#39;t gotten any when downloading older songs from the 80s and early 90s. Not that I care anyways. There are so few songs from this generation that I like.

By the way, how on earth does the RIAA stand a chance against a one-million army of file-sharers? Not a chance&#33;

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by slicknick_030@27 July 2003 - 08:56
    Actually, I have only gotten fake files when downloading new music.&nbsp; I haven&#39;t gotten any when downloading older songs from the 80s and early 90s.&nbsp; Not that I care anyways.&nbsp; There are so few songs from this generation that I like.&nbsp;

By the way, how on earth does the RIAA stand a chance against a one-million army of file-sharers?&nbsp; Not a chance&#33;
    one-million? More like 10 million

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    10 millions? I think that only in U.S. there are 60 million filesharers. And then comes the whole wide world with atleast 60 million others.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    I double dare the RIAA to file 60 million lawsuits.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast