Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Dark Knight (2008)

delimare's Avatar Polyamorous BT Rep: +2
    The Dark Knight

I pulled this plot summary from IMDB:

Plot Summary

"The Dark Knight" reunites director Christopher Nolan and star Christian Bale who reprises the role of Batman/Bruce Wayne. In the new film, Batman raises the stakes in his war on crime. With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon and district attorney Harvey Dent, Batman sets out to dismantle the remaining criminal organizations that plague the city streets. The partnership proves to be effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a reign of chaos unleashed by a rising criminal mastermind known to the terrified citizens of Gotham as The Joker.

We'll have a familiar cast from the first Batman. Bale, Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman to name a few. I’m more interested in Heath Ledger and his roll as The Joker. While I’m a HUGE fan of the original with Keaton and Jack Nicholson, I can’t help but get excited about this.

Christopher Nolan has shot the entire film with IMAX camera technology. There is a 2 minute clip on Youtube about it, a small interview with Nolan, if you will. Anyway, the movie is set to release in July of this summer. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it sticks…

IMDB link
    Main site link - includes the official trailer for download in HD

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    NOLF's Avatar Love You Josefine! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Well if Christian Bale is in it, I'm defenitely gonna watch it

Thank's for info!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    arm_20022003
    i hope to view this movie &thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankz

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I look foward to watching this movie can't wait for it to come out

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Aaxel21's Avatar AHHHHH!
    Can't wait this movie looks like it kicks azz
    Remember bullets always have the right of way.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    Check this out...
    It's a 6 minute video of the jokers bank heist. the quality isn't great at the beginning, but it's watchable.
    Apologies if this has already been posted

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/batman/th...ler-334675.php

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by exo_body View Post
    Check this out...
    It's a 6 minute video of the jokers bank heist. the quality isn't great at the beginning, but it's watchable.
    Apologies if this has already been posted

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/batman/th...ler-334675.php
    Good find, but mr. nails already beat you to it.

Still, it's worth it to post a second time.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    punki_rach's Avatar El Chupanibre BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Great, I love batman and the last film was really cool (I love batman's new costume )

I don't think Katie Holmes is in this one though is she? I think the Batman's got a new girl

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by punki_rach View Post
    Great, I love batman and the last film was really cool (I love batman's new costume )

I don't think Katie Holmes is in this one though is she? I think the Batman's got a new girl
    You're correct, no Katie Holmes , thank God.

Rachel Dawes will be played by Maggie Gyllenhaal in this film. Which reminds me... has anyone watched her in "Secretary"? HOT!

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Ronnie Coleman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I must noticed, as a cinema fun (who don't preffer Hollywood too much), that "Batman Begins" was much better directed than older Batmans. Camera is more refine, Christian Bale is phenomenal for main role and, FINALLY, Batman has gone DARK!

All earlier versions aren't like Batman is supposed to be - DARK. Now, it VERY is. To be honest, for a someone who don't like superhero sagas, I am eagerly awaiting for The Dark Knight!

P.S. Also, this time, Joker is pure sickness. Jack Nicholson is fantastic, but his outfit isn't sick as the one in The Dark Knight.
    "Do well and you will have no need for ancestors." - Voltaire (1694-1778)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast