Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: (req)revolt

BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    u dont want revolt, all of the users just go there and look at old topics, we havnt even said a word to each other in like 3 months. not only that but we're all gay, a huge gay boner fest when we do talk. so if you're saying that you dream of a huge gay boner fest then i guess you can continue this epic quest for an invite to a forum.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    u dont want revolt, all of the users just go there and look at old topics, we havnt even said a word to each other in like 3 months. not only that but we're all gay, a huge gay boner fest when we do talk. so if you're saying that you dream of a huge gay boner fest then i guess you can continue this epic quest for an invite to a forum.
    correct and the women there are all man-hating lesbian feminist animals who have nothing better to do to than post their hot private lesbian amateur pics in the xxx section and bore us gay guys to death with it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kaffeine View Post
    I don't see why this request should have a different outcome than your last ones..
    That's probably because you weren't paying attention.
    Didn't you read? The guy clearly stated that he deserves it now.

Duh.
    oh oh, i'm sorry.. indeed i didn't read that carefully enough. my mistake. if he says he deserves it now, then there's nothing more to add..

except I don't think it would meet his expectations, based on his priorities when looking to join a new site:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-u-i...60/postcount25
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    correct and the women there are all man-hating lesbian feminist animals who have nothing better to do to than post their hot private lesbian amateur pics in the xxx section and bore us gay guys to death with it.
    Hey can I be gay with you guys!? nevermind that was gay enough

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    It was a bad idea creating this thread MESSI it was a abit obvious from the start you were going to get flamed. I recommend highly that you close this thread and keep the respect that you still have (if any) because the outcome of this request does not look good.

Just my 0.02 cent

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quarter's Avatar aaaaasssssddddd BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    By "revolt" you mean "revolutiontt"?

"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit."

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarter View Post
    By "revolt" you mean "revolutiontt"?
    nope.. revtt != revolt
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    GRB23's Avatar dRiNKiN_pARk BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14

:rofl:: ....haven't laughed like this in a while.....

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post

No, only ghey n00bs are allowed, and I'm sorry to report that you are just plain old gay.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post

No, only ghey n00bs are allowed, and I'm sorry to report that you are just plain old gay.
    Dammit!!! Can't anyone keep a secret anymore!?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast