Thread: Jericho Season 2 Leaks on BitTorrent

Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    The official premiere date of the second season was set for February 12, 2008, but today, several weeks before the planned return, the first three episodes of season 2 (ripped from a promotional DVDscreener) are already uploaded to several BitTorrent sites. Perhaps the recent leaks are a gift to the dedicated fans of the show?

It certainly wouldn’t be the first time that TV-shows were leaked on purpose. Last fall an unusually large number of pre-air TV shows appeared on BitTorrent sites, in some cases several months before their scheduled air dates. Many of those leaks appear to be inside jobs, and TV executives are starting to realize that leaking shows to BitTorrent can help promote them.

Whether Jericho was leaked on purpose remains unclear, but I guess the thousands of fans who already downloaded the show today don’t really care where it came from.

Source: http://torrentfreak.com/jericho-seas...orrent-080113/

2. News (Archive)   -   #2
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    i don't know whether it's on purpose or not, but damn do i love getting episodes of weeds in super-duper advance. the quality is awesome and i'd agree that it generates hype for the show.

3. News (Archive)   -   #3
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    how bout leakin some heroes!

4. News (Archive)   -   #4
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpeD View Post
    how bout leakin some heroes!
    yeah lol or some Prison Crack... or even "The Wire S05E03,S05E04"

5. News (Archive)   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    Perhaps the recent leaks are a gift to the dedicated fans of the show?
    These are the same fans who sent 40,000 lbs. of nuts to CBS to get the show back online - they better get a leak for all that effort

6. News (Archive)   -   #6
    Good for us
    first 2 episodes of "Dexter" S02 leaked as well. do you remeber ?

7. News (Archive)   -   #7
    Poster
    The temptation to watch these episodes is pretty big, but I think I'll wait until they air on television...I don't want to wait 2 months for the 4th episode....

8. News (Archive)   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhemInc View Post
    The temptation to watch these episodes is pretty big, but I think I'll wait until they air on television...I don't want to wait 2 months for the 4th episode....
    Exactly. Never understood why some people would rather see 2 or 3 episodes and then wait months for the newest ones.

Plus, if I wait, I can watch it on actual television or even a full screen, HD, 720p version instead of a 512 x 320 XviD window.

yo

9. News (Archive)   -   #9
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhemInc View Post
    Exactly. Never understood why some people would rather see 2 or 3 episodes and then wait months for the newest ones.

Plus, if I wait, I can watch it on actual television or even a full screen, HD, 720p version instead of a 512 x 320 XviD window.
    Yeah that was my second point. Recently I bought a 24'' LG FullHD Display and watching a Xvid release on it is just no fun anymore ....