Thread: Another ITS request

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Well, I've noticed the increasing amount of requests for ITS. Didn't really know what all here were requesting until a red the review on it...seems like a nice

So, I don't really know anyone who's a member there who I could ask for an invite so thats why I'm making tis public request.

So, why should I be invited, you may ask...Well, first of all, I see all here are talking bout a great community (don't know how they can know that if they aren't members) when they request it. I'm not after a new community, there are tons of them, taking full part in every community I'm a member of would be a full-time-job. Of course I do my "part" in the communities, if there is a interesting discussion going on, I'll take part in it, but I'm not into all "rate-the-avatar-above"-type of topics.
    Conclusion: I'll do my part in the community
    Secondly, I'm not interested in some 0-day scene stuff. If you were after that I'm pretty sure you get it faster and with better speeds from the "large" trackers. But, as the site knows you never know...
    Conclusion:If I find the release I'm looking for at ITS first, I'll take it

So why the hell do I want this tracker, and should be a member of it???
    Well, I'm simply after the Offer and Request sections. The scene stuff you can get anywhere, but here you may get some stuff that you wouldn't get anywhere else. And that's what I'm after...And I think that I have pretty much stuff that I could contribute with and upload to the site...Have quite a collection of old movies and documentaries etc..

Now, this have become a far too long request ... If you want a nice guy in your invite-tree, don't hesitate...And please, if there is anything you are wondering about regarding this request, please ask.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    If you are not a trader you have chance.
    HT

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrcer View Post
    If you are not a trader you have chance.
    Well, unfortunately I have done that in the past when I was quite new to the torrent thing...I then realized trading doesn't help you...helping others helps you.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    Well, I liked that you havent told us the usual bullshit, if you havent done trading in a few months you got my vote, but just to let you know, i hope you got those movies in rars : |

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by magushun View Post
    Well, I liked that you havent told us the usual bullshit, if you havent done trading in a few months you got my vote, but just to let you know, i hope you got those movies in rars : |
    Well, not necessarily

I also am glad to see a real request instead of the usual bs.
    pm me your account names at other trackers, and ill see how you do there and we can go from there.

close this pls.
    Last edited by fatcat69; 01-14-2008 at 12:47 AM.