Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brian Jaques

Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    how many of you have read any of the redwall series and has enjoyed it in a freaky sorta way
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

2. Lounge   -   #2
    McGee's Avatar Poster
    These books are excellent, but you can't re-read them like you do with Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings.. Very straight forward storyline. I own all of them in hardback including the newest one (Triss) and will probably buy the new one in Sept/Oct.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    havent finished all of em... my cheap library didnt supply all of them... lol... read bout 10+ prob but not like 20~ missing a few im sure of that n the new ones

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I read the first two and even had a chance to meet the man himself, Brian Jaques. He's a very funny guy, but i haven't read anymore of the redwall books because i couldnt get into them

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by McGee@28 July 2003 - 22:40
    These books are excellent, but you can't re-read them like you do with Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings.. Very straight forward storyline. I own all of them in hardback including the newest one (Triss) and will probably buy the new one in Sept/Oct.
    i agree u cant really read them again even though i never read books twice unless its to remind myself of something

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Wow, I'd forgotten about those. I read quite a few about 15 years ago! Good stuff, if I remember rightly.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    the Redwall series is a super good series of books. Ive read em all.
    However the storylines in the latest few are dwindling down and just seem like condensed versions of others combined together.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    McGee's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Gyt_fx@30 July 2003 - 01:01
    the Redwall series is a super good series of books. Ive read em all.
    However the storylines in the latest few are dwindling down and just seem like condensed versions of others combined together.
    I agree.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    I've read them for like 4 years now. I've read every single one apart from Salamandatron, because it sucks, I read the first part and then returned it. My favourite has to be Outcast of Redwall, that one RULES!!! Then it has to be Marlfox, I like Taggerung and I read Triss earlier this year when it came out, very good book.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    i luvd the outcast of redwall it is such a moving book .. only joking im not that soppy but it was a great book and i also liked redwall and matimeoeoeoeoeo or however u spell it im a confused gal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast