Thread: Terminator 3

Poster
    I have seen loads of posts saying Terminator 3 great copy etc, but is there actually a copy out there that is excellent quality for either VCD or DVD, im asking because I dont want to spend hours/days downloading a film that is going to be really trash quality.

I have T1 and T2 thats the reason I must have T3 to complete me collection.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    There's a german screener(a little darker than usual screener's) if u haven't notice, it's in the verifys section I think. I believe it's Newscter who post it and he also has the engligh subs for it. so give it a try if you don't mind about the language.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    i just want the movie and cant be bothered downloading the subtitles for it lol

I know someone out there must have it.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    i have a pretty good version of it if u still want it ...PM me if u r still keen on getting it..i will swap u for terminator 1 as thts all im missing...i got mine through bit torrent and its roughly 700 megs long

5. Movies & TV   -   #5

I found it as Terminator 3 (Vidomi Player). I've got it about half downloaded. (the total file size is 709109kb).

I've used AVI Preview and it seems like it is a great copy.

Unfortuneately, Very few users have it and its a bitch to download.

If anyone else has this file, please, please, please open your hearts, your bandwidth and its availability and let this file be shared with more users
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>To be or not to be, I&#39;m just here for the beer like any true CANADIAN...uh ooooh??
    Sorry I just burped and farted and it really reeeeeeeks&#33;
    </td></tr></table><div class='signature'>

6. Movies & TV   -   #6

I found it as Terminator 3 (Vidomi Player). I&#39;ve got it about half downloaded. (the total file size is 709109kb).

I&#39;ve used AVI Preview and it seems like it is a great copy.

Unfortuneately, Very few users have it and its a bitch to download.

If anyone else has this file, please, please, please open your hearts, your bandwidth and its availability and let this file be shared with more users
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>To be or not to be, I&#39;m just here for the beer like any true CANADIAN...uh ooooh??
    Sorry I just burped and farted and it really reeeeeeeks&#33;
    </td></tr></table><div class='signature'>

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    lol same here... i got a bad tmd cam quality of t3 but i got 1 n 2 in divx in cds i need the third one ... i found one but i shut down my computer n it deleted all the fiels i was dling... so close to completing... n avi preview showed that the file was pretty real...

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    This is a cam but it&#39;s very close to VHS quality. Slightly dark but the best cam version I found.

[dohtml]File:T3.Rise.Of.The.Machines.INTERNAL.TC.DivX.AC3.5.1CH-DiAMOND.CD1.avi
    Length:734791680 Bytes,717570KB
    UUHash:=PmdQSlcJ7x7/GxM87yQYIr862hQ=[/dohtml]

[dohtml]File:T3.Rise.Of.The.Machines.INTERNAL.TC.DivX.AC3.5.1CH-DiAMOND.CD2.avi
    Length:733089792 Bytes,715908KB
    UUHash:=TBGxukufK+9YIexktSjYQ0bdFkU=[/dohtml]

ED2K links:
    [dohtml]
    T3.Rise.Of.The.Machines.INTERNAL.TC.DivX.AC3.5.1CH-DiAMOND.CD1.avi
    [/dohtml]
    [dohtml]
    T3.Rise.Of.The.Machines.INTERNAL.TC.DivX.AC3.5.1CH-DiAMOND.CD2.avi
    [/dohtml]