Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You people who request on every giveaway, you are freakin lazy.

Long John Silver

Question Mark

Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bruckwine View Post
    Well i can speak for myself - not lazy but after putting too many eggs in too few baskets (demonoid and oink) I now have a cooking degree but no kitchen! So having just got back into the "game" it seems fair that if ppl are giving away invites once they think you can handle the requirements, there's nothing wrong with asking!
    True, but you would think that more people would jump on the opportunity for an ScT or What.cd invite when given the chance. I saw way more requests for invites than posts.
    Well maybe they don't want to seemingly demean themselves for it! Personally it's not THATimportant to me (I do have a real life after all and if I never get into a certain tracker no one willdie) but I find drawing and competitions fun - on other forums we have contests for vMoney all the time with quizzes and caption comps regularly. others might think you're taking the p*ss.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by bruckwine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post

True, but you would think that more people would jump on the opportunity for an ScT or What.cd invite when given the chance. I saw way more requests for invites than posts.
    Well maybe they don't want to seemingly demean themselves for it! Personally it's not THATimportant to me (I do have a real life after all and if I never get into a certain tracker no one willdie) but I find drawing and competitions fun - on other forums we have contests for vMoney all the time with quizzes and caption comps regularly. others might think you're taking the p*ss.
    How are they degrading? It's all in good fun.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    krunktatstic your a fucking noob. it doesnt mean their lazy, it means they're most probably tracker collectors/ traders. how does making a million ratio/speed proofs and posts make you lazy? and how does this even warrant discussion here.. you will obviously be flamed for making such a naive post

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    krunktatstic your a fucking noob. it doesnt mean their lazy, it means they're most probably tracker collectors/ traders. how does making a million ratio/speed proofs and posts make you lazy? and how does this even warrant discussion here.. you will obviously be flamed for making such a naive post
    Because either they don't read the topic or don't care. They just copy and paste it. This isnt a flame I'm just now realizing how everyone just wants all these trackers and aren't willing to do the slightest bit.

I'm far from naive.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Invite plzzz, I love you long time, that invite is tracker of my dream, PM send with ration proofs.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Invite plzzz, I love you long time, that invite is tracker of my dream, PM send with ration proofs.
    this is the template people, copy and paste and just go nuts!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    good luck.
    I hope you get it.
    bump..
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    oh the perfection

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    By editing your OP, you've just made yourself look like a flip flopper just because you're wary of gettting flamed.

Now I can't tell if you actually had a reasonable idea that needed to be heard or not.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    I tried to close it but there isnt a close option for whatever reason. I just dont want to have an argument over the internet on what's basically a trading forum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast