Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Need ITS invite

Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I have iPlay invite. PM Me.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    AlanX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    no traders buddy

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Not going to happen.

Close this because if anyone dares to invite you, they will be banned from iTS as well as their ip/username/email address and yours will be sent to staff of other sites as known traders.

If you have a problem with the policy...bring it up with chuck

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    DarkDefender BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Good luck

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    word of advice leo, DO NOT mess with chuck.... no joke he will roundhouse kick your face in

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    rotem1984's Avatar Sharing Is Caring BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Not going to happen.

Close this because if anyone dares to invite you, they will be banned from iTS as well as their ip/username/email address and yours will be sent to staff of other sites as known traders.

I think you need to put this speech in the signature

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rotem1984 View Post
    Not going to happen.

I think you need to put this speech in the signature
    pretty soon the invite section will get the picture

iTS and ScL and FTN and FSC and everyother community on the planet dont want traders....and hate little begging threads.

If people actual gave logical reasons, and were nice and just said it instead of
    "i want it"
    "i need it"
    "give me plsssssss"
    "i hear the community is great..."

etc etc

Then they might actually get invited and not have to have every single one of their threads here at FST a begging thread for an invite to a site they are going to use maybe once and then want something else.

Plus once they get all those invites they disappear from FST, the place where they got them. Im still hear arent I! lol so are alot of the good users of sites...thats why they get invited to all the sites, because they are active and make friends

youd be surprised who you are talking to on these threads.

Ill give a personal example.

A while ago, a friend here on FST, we will call them user X told me that their friend user Y was a good person and if I had an invite to tracker A that I should give it to him. So I wasnt sure at first, due to how hard it was for me to get into tracker A... but since I know user X so well from talking to them here on fst alot and joking around with them, I talked to user Y for a while and eventually invited this user to tracker A. 1 week later, User Y informs me that they know the owners of trackers B and C and D, without even asking, I was invited to trackers B and C and D, three trackers that people would die for. or so it seems sometimes when i read these threads. I was at the time completely content with what I had, but because I showed kindness and just made friends with this user, they treated me as I treated them, except I had no clue they were Super Extreme Connections person lol

moral of the story, if you are yourself and just nice, and be polite and active, you will meet people and those people know other people, who know other people.

Get my point.

no good deed goes unnoticed.
    Last edited by fatcat69; 01-13-2008 at 08:00 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    FatCAt he will not get bounced for trading an invite by having a Community Rep here acct trades are not allowed but in turn invite trades are. We will be getting a CR from SCL pretty soon too.

I don't like what I keep seeing here with the whole "scare the no0b" thing ,the guy has every right to ask. Besides he only has 76 posts FFS. Maybe you guys could try and explain to him about the trading and change his mind a bit as I see in part of your last post FC.

Guide the no0bs don't become elitist snobs who feel we are better than them because we are members of the "Top Sites" and the "Super Secret" Communities. I was a trader long ago too but I Stopped WAY before it magically became cool here to be an "Anti Trader" and publicly condemn trading in hopes someone from a top site will happen to be recruiting here. I'm not saying thats whats happening here per say but it seems to me this is a growing trend and it needs to change. He wants in to a hard to get in site show him the way don't scare him away.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    FatCAt he will not get bounced for trading an invite by having a Community Rep here acct trades are not allowed but in turn invite trades are. We will be getting a CR from SCL pretty soon too.

I don't like what I keep seeing here with the whole "scare the no0b" thing ,the guy has every right to ask. Besides he only has 76 posts FFS. Maybe you guys could try and explain to him about the trading and change his mind a bit as I see in part of your last post FC.

Guide the no0bs don't become elitist snobs who feel we are better than them because we are members of the "Top Sites" and the "Super Secret" Communities. I was a trader long ago too but I Stopped WAY before it magically became cool here to be an "Anti Trader" and publicly condemn trading in hopes someone from a top site will happen to be recruiting here. I'm not saying thats whats happening here per say but it seems to me this is a growing trend and it needs to change. He wants in to a hard to get in site show him the way don't scare him away.
    Im not here to scare, thats why I wrote a story with a moral to it showing an example on how patience and kindness will lead to acquiring all the invites one would ever need.

Dont confuse my straightforwardness with rudeness. There is a difference.
    I have given invites personally to previous traders to plenty of sites, few of them are on this site and can attest to my chance giving. I am a very fair person. Actually rotem is a perfect example...

Just because Im quick on the gun doesnt mean I dont give everyone a fair chance....however that chance is earned.

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post

Im not here to scare, thats why I wrote a story with a moral to it showing an example on how patience and kindness will lead to acquiring all the invites one would ever need.

Dont confuse my straightforwardness with rudeness. There is a difference.
    I have given invites personally to previous traders to plenty of sites, few of them are on this site and can attest to my chance giving. I am a very fair person. Actually rotem is a perfect example...

Just because Im quick on the gun doesnt mean I dont give everyone a fair chance....however that chance is earned.

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."
    This is not only untrue but a bit irresponsible IMO. Please don;t take this as a personal attack on you, after re-reading my post I can see how it could be taken that way. But you do not speak for these trackers to my knowledge and almost all of the trackers you mentioned do accept trading here @ FST. When a member of staff from a tracker becomes a Community rep they agree to a set of rules, one of these rules being they must allow invite trading here. So the statement above is not correct.

Also I read your story and sure it had a moral but to me it came off a bit elitist. Maybe its just me sure, but I feel (not just you my man ) people could have been a bit more guiding rather then saying falsly abandon all hope ye who wish to trade these trackers.
    Sure Rotem is good but I think Twain is a bit better and more called for here.

"Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry."

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast