Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 Karagarga invite. [free]

kaladze's Avatar H4X0R BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Hi!

I have got one karagarga invite for free. I would like to give anybody this one. I seeded hard to the power member and I waited a lot more to rank, this is not bare time. So, only I will give this invite anybody, who really will use it and will not trade with this. I would like to see here, that the applicaioner people is very active here and not trader. So, Please the sort of "torrent-collector" people to spare me. Thank you. The KG site is one of the best film site of the torrent-world and the most valuable site.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    hey i want that invite plz iam a movie collector too can send u my collection now....

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    kaladze's Avatar H4X0R BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I will choose the winner, tomorrow!
    Last edited by kaladze; 01-12-2008 at 06:21 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    sscape's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Nice giveaway.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    iPLAY BT Rep: +4
    i want it man pls

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    k man i have a collection from 2004 till now if this site is that good as u said i really really never gonna trade it

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    TranceRoute's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    first let me say this is a great give not just about the site iam talking about the way that u say the show of the give...
    scoend the reson that make me want this site kg to complete my big collection and support it by the classical and old movies u know..
    http://www.geocities.com/caftazeen/CAFTAZEEN.TXT
    so kg is the best way to do this ..
    thnx any way and iam really like the that u said u have invite and u want to make it give away..
    Congrulations for the power user one...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    gan.nez's Avatar ~~tHa mAn~~ BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    hey nice giveaway; i would take it if i get it; KG really rockz very nice tracker!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by gonna View Post
    k man i have a collection from 2004 till now if this site is that good as u said i really really never gonna trade it
    Gonna, I have written your posts and topics, but you traded a lot.

Malibu closed! Please You will learn to reading. And I don't love the ultra-collector people. I know you, man.

Sorry for the lot of repairing, but I made some mistake, so I am waiting for the winner so far.
    Last edited by kaladze; 01-12-2008 at 06:22 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast