Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What I Hate About Music.

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    The thing is this thread was labeled and I quote "what I hate about music"

It said it all that names so this is the thread that it was asking for

2. Music   -   #62
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Hogster@30 July 2003 - 14:30
    The thing is this thread was labeled and I quote "what I hate about music"

It said it all that names so this is the thread that it was asking for
    Well i thought what i dreamt about was better than adding to all the b!tching and whining thats going on...

3. Music   -   #63
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    All this arguing over what kind of music Linkin Park makes...

Originally posted by Sparsely
    I find genres pretty irritating, though. Either you end up lumping everything into vague Rock, Rap, Country, R&B,
    and possibly Jazz & Blues, which makes the picky people angry (that's not rock that's Nu-Metal).
    Or you have 100 sub genres to remember, and who fits in what category, and which album was really more
    Lo-Fi than Ska-Alterna-Hip-Hop-Hardcore-Emo-Punk.
    I just say, "I got the new Spiritualized CD."
    People say, "Who's that? What're they like?"
    I say, "Like going to church on lots of drugs. With guitars. And a congregation who's just about lost its faith."
    But nobody ever listens to me....
    I should've never given this thread a serious answer.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

4. Music   -   #64
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Sparsely+30 July 2003 - 14:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sparsely @ 30 July 2003 - 14:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> All this arguing over what kind of music Linkin Park makes...

<!--QuoteBegin-Sparsely

I find genres pretty irritating, though. Either you end up lumping everything into vague Rock, Rap, Country, R&B,
    and possibly Jazz & Blues, which makes the picky people angry (that&#39;s not rock that&#39;s Nu-Metal).
    Or you have 100 sub genres to remember, and who fits in what category, and which album was really more
    Lo-Fi than Ska-Alterna-Hip-Hop-Hardcore-Emo-Punk.
    I just say, "I got the new Spiritualized CD."
    People say, "Who&#39;s that? What&#39;re they like?"
    I say, "Like going to church on lots of drugs. With guitars. And a congregation who&#39;s just about lost its faith."
    But nobody ever listens to me....
    I should&#39;ve never given this thread a serious answer. [/b][/quote]
    not many people listen to serious answers...

they are more after the stupid answers so they can flame a person

*sighs*

5. Music   -   #65
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@30 July 2003 - 05:41

*sighs*
    i eat rabbits. a lot. especially all the really fluffy ones

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Music   -   #66
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+30 July 2003 - 14:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 30 July 2003 - 14:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@30 July 2003 - 05:41

*sighs*
    i eat rabbits. a lot. especially all the really fluffy ones

[/b][/quote]
    Im all for the dead rabbits

plus Linkin Park is METAL

7. Music   -   #67
    so did some reasearch.

Nu Metal Find: Select search type an artist an album a songEnter your search query

Nu Metal is the latest form of Heavy Metal. Whereas traditional Heavy Metal and Thrash play straight rhythms with power and speed, Nu Metal slows down the tempo and turns up the groove. The vocals are usually non-melodic and often hip-hop influenced. As with all forms of Heavy Metal, the guitar is still at the center of the music, but many Nu Metal bands have expanded out from the standard guitar, bass, and drum combo to include additional musicians, including DJs, multiple vocalists, and sample artists. The pioneering works of Nu Metal include Faith No More&#39;s &#39;The Real Thing&#39; and Helmet&#39;s &#39;Meantime.&#39; ~H. Tait, MSN Music

so it&#39;s rap/rock.
    Key Artists & Composers

Korn
    Deftones
    Disturbed
    Nonpoint
    Papa Roach
    Linkin Park
    P.O.D. (Payable On Death)
    Downset
    Shootyz Groove
    Dog Eat Dog
    Coal Chamber
    Godsmack
    Crazy Town
    Kid Rock
    Rage Against the Machine
    Powerman 5000
    Nothingface

8. Music   -   #68
    hip hop is not rap...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

9. Music   -   #69
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@30 July 2003 - 04:53
    so did some reasearch.

Nu Metal Find: Select search type an artist an album a songEnter your search query

Nu Metal is the latest form of Heavy Metal. Whereas traditional Heavy Metal and Thrash play straight rhythms with power and speed, Nu Metal slows down the tempo and turns up the groove. The vocals are usually non-melodic and often hip-hop influenced. As with all forms of Heavy Metal, the guitar is still at the center of the music, but many Nu Metal bands have expanded out from the standard guitar, bass, and drum combo to include additional musicians, including DJs, multiple vocalists, and sample artists. The pioneering works of Nu Metal include Faith No More&#39;s &#39;The Real Thing&#39; and Helmet&#39;s &#39;Meantime.&#39; ~H. Tait, MSN Music
    OOH where did you find that at?

10. Music   -   #70
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@30 July 2003 - 14:53
    so did some reasearch.

so it&#39;s rap/rock.
    Key Artists & Composers

Korn
    Deftones
    Disturbed
    Nonpoint
    Papa Roach
    Linkin Park
    P.O.D. (Payable On Death)
    Downset
    Shootyz Groove
    Dog Eat Dog
    Coal Chamber
    Godsmack
    Crazy Town
    Kid Rock
    Rage Against the Machine
    Powerman 5000
    Nothingface
    Disturbed = Metal
    Coal Chamber = Metal (a weird out there sorta metal)

But yeah im over it all

no one will ever change my mind on anything cause i can be a stubborn bastard when i want to be...

So Fuck The Police/RIAA/MPAA/The World...

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast