Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: What I Hate About Music.

Arm's Avatar Poster
    Post things music related that annoy you. Don't say like "I hate rap" because that is just a personal taste.

You know what I hate?

Remixes. They take a good song and make it sound crappy. Now taking a crappy song and making it sound good there is nothing wrong with that but that's never the case.

Not being able to understand the lyrics. You cant fully understand the words the singer are saying. You can only understand a part of it. This can be fixed by looking up the lyrics and reading them while listening to the song. But I would like to understand what the singer is saying without having to look up it's lyrics.

Shitty quality recordings. Except for St. Anger, the problem of bad production quality usually comes only with basement recordings. Like the stuff you hear on mp3.com. You can have a potentially great song not lived up to it's greatest potential because of bad recording quality. Cost is usually the reason for this but you can always record the music onto your computer using a pirated copy of Nuendo. That is if you know how to use the software.

That stupid growling in Gothic Metal. The female vocals in gothic metal I usually love but when it comes to the male growls I hate it. It's annoying and I cant understand what he is trying to say anyway. Get rid of the damn growls. Either have all female vocals (no female growling) or have the male singer sing normally

People not knowing what style of music a band is. People calling bands rock when they are not rock. An example would be Linkin Park. I hear people call Linkin Park a rock band all the time. Get your facts straight morons. Nu-metal is not rock.

Anything piss off you?

2. Music   -   #2
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    umm i happen to like most the things above so they aint that bad - remixes can be good and linkin park are a grunger band
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

3. Music   -   #3
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    I hate remixes. Epitemy was P Diddy&#39;s Rendition of Kashmir. Mad me want to throw up that someone can butcher such an amazing song. How did he get the rights to it?
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. Music   -   #4
    Originally posted by mogadishu@28 July 2003 - 22:33
    P Diddy
    there you go...

diddy is such a tit (that might be a scottish joke)
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Music   -   #5
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I don&#39;t like when the instruments in a band overpower the singer and you can&#39;t hear his/her voice. An example of this is Lisa Marie Pressley, I wanted to hear what she sounded like and all you hear is her mumbling over the music.

6. Music   -   #6
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+29 July 2003 - 07:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 29 July 2003 - 07:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mogadishu@28 July 2003 - 22:33
    P Diddy
    there you go...

diddy is such a tit (that might be a scottish joke) [/b][/quote]
    Agree&#39;s

And i also hate when supposed "music fans" who don&#39;t play music and have no understanding of music run their mouth like they are the next 50cent or Eminem bitching and dissing all these bands where as they couldn&#39;t play a instrument if their life depended on it...

Actually I would just love to see eminem playing the the guitar...Then he can say he is better than whitey ford

7. Music   -   #7
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@29 July 2003 - 02:26
    Actually I would just love to see eminem playing the the guitar...Then he can say he is better than whitey ford
    em can rap though...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. Music   -   #8
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+29 July 2003 - 11:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 29 July 2003 - 11:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@29 July 2003 - 02:26
    Actually I would just love to see eminem playing the the guitar...Then he can say he is better than whitey ford&nbsp;
    em can rap though... [/b][/quote]
    point taken...Whitey can sing folk *oh wait thats a bad thing*

9. Music   -   #9
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@29 July 2003 - 02:31
    point taken...Whitey can sing folk *oh wait thats a bad thing*

10. Music   -   #10
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I totaly agree with the puff Daddy eh P didy thing

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast