Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys please read

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    it will take you sometime to enter fsc or ftn but you need to be patient anf prove yourself worthy to be invited

For Serving Community

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    bigdaddykane's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    we are all here to try to help folks with whatever knowledge we have and learn at the same time.and maybe someday get to the trackers we are looking for once we have established friends and they know we are honest. and here to enjoy our stay at this great community. and to read fatcats posts lol i have to admit they are funny.so maybe we can all one day when they realize we are different from the people they have gotten burned before with get what we looking for. good luck jon and to all of us the noobs,thanks to the rest of the all timers that have been here for awhile and the staff at fst for allowing us to be part of this great community .

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddykane View Post
    we are all here to try to help folks with whatever knowledge we have and learn at the same time.and maybe someday get to the trackers we are looking for once we have established friends and they know we are honest. and here to enjoy our stay at this great community. and to read fatcats posts lol i have to admit they are funny.so maybe we can all one day when they realize we are different from the people they have gotten burned before with get what we looking for. good luck jon and to all of us the noobs,thanks to the rest of the all timers that have been here for awhile and the staff at fst for allowing us to be part of this great community .
    [youtube]nFrUvphjH4A[/youtube]

Ohhhh yaaaaaaaa
    I try to amuse...thanks for the props mate.

To the OP:

Glad to see you here! Welcome to this vast domain called FST, where mice and men work together as one.

Idk where I was going with that, its late, Im tired, and a little drunk...

Back to the point.

You have potential, but dont jump the gun.

There is another user who is in the same boat as you and I wrote a bunch of things that can help him out.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...read-me-269295

Read my responses there, and that should put you well on your way.

Also, just be yourself, dont let people tell you who you are!
    Be active in the forums, this is the only way people will know you and trust you. Just look at me, everyone here knows who I am, most people like my posts, few hate them, everyone enjoys laughing at them.

Just whatever you do ...remember:

Can prevent yourself from becoming a account trader.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Thanks Fatcat that was very helpful and friendly

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    Hey I am new to this site but cant wait to become an active member. I love sharing and using bit torrent sites. I believe that file sharing should be free and that trading torrent sites by worth is against the whole spirit of file sharing.

As a member of some of the top sites, atleast the best sites i could get into without trading (RevTT,Hdbits, SCC) I have come to appreciate what it means to have the honor of participating in these great communities. Ideally I want to move up to FTN or FSC. I hear the community at FSC is amazing and I really want to become part of that tight knit group of people. I think that the spirit of file sharing represents community aspects at their best.

Not only do we get to enjoy great media and games, but also have the opportunity to meet countless people. This is why I am here asking for invites to these amazing elite sites (from what i hear atleast). I am not here offering a trade but only my loyal membership and respectful and friendly personality among the forums of either of these sites. Of course I will offer proof of a good ratio to other sites. If ne one here is willing to graciously offer me an invite please pm me and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you

Edit: I have been here for a bit now so I am just bumping my request in hopes it might be fiiled

Jon
    Bump :0)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Gotta chime in here. Just continue to be active, me and you are already friends on here. Just be helpful, help others like you been doing and in time you'll be sure to get those invites...Trust me.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Gotta chime in here. Just continue to be active, me and you are already friends on here. Just be helpful, help others like you been doing and in time you'll be sure to get those invites...Trust me.
    Yea I figured i would just put it out there again with my fingers crossed lol.

Thanks for chiming in though atleast now i know someone read my thread lol

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Hell me and Grimms just got into FSC

Just do as Grimms says, and if he says you are a good guy, then youll get my vote as well when it is time to get one of those invites you want.

There is a extremely high probability you wont get those high level invites by posting here in FST, as FTN/FSC arent granting new invites. If you are a good member here, and become a good member on other trackers, youll meet people, trust me. One person I met invited me into 3 "high level" trackers within 1 week, I didnt ask for a single one, he just asked for my email and the next thing I knew...I was into each of those sites.

(Plus imho, youll find all the same stuff on those sites as you will anywhere else....I barely download off of my high level sites...i just upload and hang out in the forums/irc...because my low level 0day's are 10x faster )

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Yea i know, really i only use Sct to download stuff. Someone i met who quit the whole torrent scene recommended Ftn to me because of the younger crowd. The way he put it was fsc has an older, more mature crowd, while Ftn is younger and more active.

To be honest, I just want to find a good site like Ftn, settle down there, get to know everyone, and delete my other acts (except for one or two).

Grimms is great and really helpful, glad to hear I got you guys behind me

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    Yea i know, really i only use Sct to download stuff. Someone i met who quit the whole torrent scene recommended Ftn to me because of the younger crowd. The way he put it was fsc has an older, more mature crowd, while Ftn is younger and more active.

To be honest, I just want to find a good site like Ftn, settle down there, get to know everyone, and delete my other acts (except for one or two).

Grimms is great and really helpful, glad to hear I got you guys behind me
    good luck your request looks genuine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast