Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AOM Request

angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    The bad thing about my friends knowing I can do card tricks...is they dont let me shuffle when we play poker
    Hehe been in that situation, got a buddy that can rig shuffle and we didn't really even notice until his hands started getting ridiculously good

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by angryghost View Post
    The bad thing about my friends knowing I can do card tricks...is they dont let me shuffle when we play poker
    Hehe been in that situation, got a buddy that can rig shuffle and we didn't really even notice until his hands started getting ridiculously good
    The crazy part is how easy it is, once you realize how to do it, you just get in the habit of it. One time I was playing cards with my grandmother a few years back and I kept doing a false shuffle after I put all our cards at the top of the deck, so we kept getting the same 10 or so cards...then she caught.

I lost a dollar

One of my favorite tricks that is very easy but still tricks people multiple times is the four kings or four jacks or four aces (in the hotel, forest) where 4 of one kind of card are put in random places in the deck, but by the end of the trick...they all find eachother. Personally, I use the 4 kings in the forest story, as the story is what keeps the people into the trick. My 10 year old brother taught me it and thats what sparked my interest in illusion.

I mean it is one of the easiest tricks on the planet, but it is by far one of the best ones to start off with as it really gets people interested on how 4 cards that were spread out across the deck...appear all together in the middle of the forest.

I am only now getting into other forms of magic...but I still like cards the most as you can do it pretty much anywhere and people see everything, they just dont realize what they are seeing

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    away from the fact that fatcat like to post too much , we have to admit that he has his own style in all his replies and it's a joy to read his posts.
    fatcat is genuine person and a trusted member and i think he deserves this invite .
    wish him the best luck

For Serving Community

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    The crazy part is how easy it is, once you realize how to do it, you just get in the habit of it. One time I was playing cards with my grandmother a few years back and I kept doing a false shuffle after I put all our cards at the top of the deck, so we kept getting the same 10 or so cards...then she caught.

I lost a dollar

I am only now getting into other forms of magic...but I still like cards the most as you can do it pretty much anywhere and people see everything, they just dont realize what they are seeing
    Caught out by your grandma?! You definitely need a little ALOT of help with your illusions

Stick with card tricks bro, they are the most amazing, mostly because its so simple yet there are so many variations and even tho its done right before you its really the skill of the magician that pulls the trick off, unlike other slightly "grander" tricks where you know there is already a gimmick in place.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    i have AOM invite i need iTS account with huge buffer in return

any way i wish i had AOM i could give it to u u relly nice guy

good luck though

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by angryghost View Post

I lost a dollar

Caught out by your grandma?! You definitely need a little ALOT of help with your illusions

Stick with card tricks bro, they are the most amazing, mostly because its so simple yet there are so many variations and even tho its done right before you its really the skill of the magician that pulls the trick off, unlike other slightly "grander" tricks where you know there is already a gimmick in place.

lol it was 3 years ago...

I mean I would love to learn how to make a Ferrari f50 disappear off the showroom floor...and make it reappear in my garage lol
    but we gotta be realistic here...

a mclaren f1 will fit nicer in my garage

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123