Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AOM Request

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Howdy all,

Im looking for an something...but what can it be?

[spoiler]I have many feathers to help me fly. I have a body and head, but I'm not alive. It is your strength which determines how far I go. You can hold me in your hand, but I'm never thrown. What am I?
    Spoiler: Show

friends: feel free to post away

Haters: Bring it on...ill bring you around the block more then once...and you know that cause it has happened before and it will happen again.

Unkowns: Welcome! Hows it going? Enjoy your stay in my request thread.
    Last edited by fatcat69; 01-15-2008 at 07:12 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    fatcat , just another spamming thread

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    fatcat , just another spamming thread
    Check it out now

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    have you tried AOMKiller? That's free sign up i think

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    elboymaster's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hahaha the spamer need AOM,you have been banned coz make this thread.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    spamidy spam spam time!!! Good luck bro this is going to be quite a quest

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    HOLY SHIT!...dude I just went through the spoilers things that you did...boy you have so much time on your hands man haha

It was entertaining...good luck with AOM

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by elboymaster View Post
    Hahaha the spamer need AOM,you have been banned coz make this thread.
    Wait would you happen to be the same elboymaster who posted this:

Quote Originally Posted by elboymaster View Post
    Which fatcat?,there many member on fst use name fatcat,i would like to get the advise.
    in this thread:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...s-268234/page2

Advise...hmm you want advise on how to get into...well...iTS?

Next time, atleast make sure you know who you are talking to when you go post crazy...and attempt to down talk them, please also spell correctly, if you are going to call me a spammer, at least remember there are two m's.

plus you cant ban someone who you have no info about...you would know that if you were staff, the only way you can ban someone is if you have their ip, nick, email....all of which can be faked...very very easily, so in truth you cant ban someone forever, especially if they have friends in high places and the means....so dont dare say im banned or whatever bs you are saying...lol

Damn, haters just never learn do they guys...

You cant win! Chuck norris has my back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiantian View Post
    HOLY SHIT!...dude I just went through the spoilers things that you did...boy you have so much time on your hands man haha

It was entertaining...good luck with AOM
    Lol well each riddle was copied and pasted...but I wanted everyone to have fun while they were bored and browsing threads
    Last edited by fatcat69; 01-15-2008 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    elboymaster's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Check with google spammy? Type my name there,and than you know who i am.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    lol wow....

"google my name...then youll know who i am"

lol

This is what came up:

To everyone who isnt a little mr. bigstuff telling us to google his name, i hope your enjoying the riddles...some of them are pretty good, others are well...copy and paste...i dont have that much free time where i can find the best.

Im heading to bed, so little mr. hater, youll have to wait till morning for me to show you how chuck norris cant be beat like the past two posts. You know there is a world outside of being able to google a nickname on the internet....plus if you think you are some hacker or whatever you wanted us to goolge your name for (only a kid would ask such a thing)...you're an idiot for using the same nick and posting on a public forum that records your ip as well as trackers that record your ip too.... kids these days!

go ahead and google my name...i have no idea what it will bring up because it is random lol BUT GOOGLE it man...google it!

Last edited by fatcat69; 01-15-2008 at 08:10 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast