Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ..::Been some time giveaway-NB::..

etrade's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    if its ok and it`s not a problem, i would like to ask for an invites because of this its great exclusives & great speeds
    i`m realy looking for norbits for a long time and hope this is my day ,
    thanx a head
    and good luck for every one!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I'd like to have NB to get some more DVDs, I just can't get enough of them ^^ honestly, there are DVDRs I need from there and other kinds of torrents, so I'd really like to have it

proofs by pm, if you agree

thanks

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    NB specialize in DVD-R content and other great movie content, and I would appreciate being able to access it.
    I have been looking for someone to invite me there free
    I have very good stats on all trackers I use

ratio

speed

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    nvm
    Last edited by solaris; 01-15-2008 at 04:30 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    will announce the winner in 24 hours.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    hey could i please post you my userlinks to sites because i cant take screenshots each time and i dont want them to be public, but i really want NB.
    thx!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Hey i would love an NB invite. I love giveaways because i believe file sharing should be free. Not only do i think it is the responsibility of the person to seed to atleast a 1.0 ratio but i think it is important to be active in the community at the tracker also. By this i mean that I am very active in the forums, helping whenever i can, i donate to the sites (to help them pay for server fee's etc...)
    I love being part of any tracker community because you get to know so many people. I would appreciate it if you can consider me in this give away and I thank you for giving around here whether i get it or not.

As far as the content of the site goes, I am a huge movie fanatic and have been searching forever to find a great movie site. Go*m is what i currently use but the speeds there aren't that great. If you want to see what kind of person I am just take a look at my post history etc... I know I am fairly new here but I am definitely not going anywhere and I love the community here at FST. Whether I get the invite or not I look forward to seeing you around and hopefully we will get to know each other as time passes.

If you decide to consider me ratio and speed is in my signature.

Thank you
    Jon
    Last edited by jonny81985; 01-16-2008 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123