Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what is the suprize tahat tl plan??

Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by kayvanblue View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SaviouR View Post
    a wise man once said "Patience is Virtue"
    he,himself told you that?
    LMFAO....

I doubt it will be invites as mentioned above...guess we have to wait and see.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I hope they open there doors again for invites, I always wanted to be a member there but I dont like taking acts. as it seems wrong. Oh well we will see what happens

Jon

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kayvanblue View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SaviouR View Post
    a wise man once said "Patience is Virtue"
    he,himself told you that?
    yes . he travelled the seven seas , deployed various army helicopters and fighter jets , the navy , secret agents and the FBi to find me all these years . one day when he was about to die and clueless where i was, a pigeon came and shit on his forehead where upon reviewing the mirror he got a cipher which he decoded from cipher experts and knew where i lived . so seeing nearby no car was there , he robbed a ice-cream truck nearby and raced to my house . there i was sleeping where he woke up with his trumpet and i got the shock of my life . on being awake i saw that he wanted to say a thing to me all these years , but before saying he showed me all his Ph.D certificates and told that he was a wise man , and also his surname was Wise (aint that cool ! ) . just before dieing he said "Patience is Virtueeeeeee " and he died in my arms . For a second i thought he was a salesman advertising about a new version of Vertu mobile , but i got the idea what he meant the next minute .

So yea , he himself told me that ...

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by torbits View Post
    Does anybody know when was the last time they had open registrations. Must of been a very long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...
    i think there was on in 2006
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i don't believe it's freeleech / open signups my guess is they are gonna give an invite to power users because they are greedy and want more money.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    i think they have made mistake with this party suprise and now they just waiting to time pass and people to forget

if they really have thinking of any party then it would allready been created

but this is just IMO

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    no freeleech is to be expected, neither open signups nor invites. I think that they will have special packs.

TL has no need for more members, i think last open signups were over 2 years ago, and if not even invites are offered, for sure they won't open their doors.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123