Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hidden Downloads/uploads?

this sounds like just the trick! thanx

since upgrading to the latsest version of kazaa-lite ive been having probs with download speeds and mysterious upload speeds with no apparent uploads, am gonna check it out with thisd program!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    DUmeters good for me

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by basics@28 July 2003 - 23:36
    i am using a program to monitor my uploads n downloads and just recently they have been saying they are higher than they actually are.yet i cant seem to find what else is up/downloading!

is there a program that will tell me which program is up/downloading and tell me what speeds they are doin so?
    well if ur dling from multiple ppl, dun 4get that ur also dlin info ABOUT the file itself, like how big the piece is, and where is is located in the file, use dat view 2 c how big ur dat file is compared 2 the size of jus the file itself......... ull c ur dling much more than jus the files themselves.......
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    well if ur dling from multiple ppl, dun 4get that ur also dlin info ABOUT the file itself, like how big the piece is, and where is is located in the file, use dat view 2 c how big ur dat file is compared 2 the size of jus the file itself......... ull c ur dling much more than jus the files themselves.......
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12