Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Lite Masters Compared To The Low(10)s, Etc..

Here is my big KaZaA BITCH.......

Yesh, there is so much advanced goodie computer intelligence goodie GOODIE shit on this thing....glad you all get it. All I get is WHAT people don't have to do on here !!!! "SHARE" or "give to get" or "GIVE IT UP" or "GIVE IT AWAY". No, no one has to give a fucking thing to get, get, get, get for their collection .....of whatever............
    I thought this was a "FILE SHARING" place not a "FILE STEALING" place. The defensiveness & protectiveness of everyone on here, 'cept OF COURSE THE GREAT KaZaZ Lite (Improved) Masters, pisses me off!!!. A real "post 9-11 attitude" is exhibited on here, as is the case "most" everywhere............

pretty soon we will all be shut up...... Muddwench

Now edit this.......

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Why would anyone want to edit such a delightful screed?

I thought the "post 9-11 attitude" part was a particularly scathing indictment...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    @ muddwench

What ?

4. File Sharing   -   #4

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Originally posted by clocker@28 July 2003 - 23:45
    Why would anyone want to edit such a delightful screed?

I thought the "post 9-11 attitude" part was a particularly scathing indictment...
    I'm rather fond of the "yesh" and sticky caps, myself.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    I hope this guy hangs around long enough that we can bump this up one day and find out what was really meant

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    In the words of an anonymous fellow...
    Originally posted by Anonymous
    I Can Catch Lightning In A Jar, And I Still Can't Figure Out What The Fuck You Just Said.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by RPerry@28 July 2003 - 18:57
    I hope this guy hangs around long enough that we can bump this up one day and find out what was really meant
    I fear that like so many other brilliant, young writers the sheer incandescence of Muddwench's talent portends a short and mercurial career.

In other words, I think he just shot his wad.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    And prize for "Random Rant of the Day" goes to....

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    "Here is my big KaZaA BITCH......."

Here's my kazaa complaint.(i think ya'll got this part of it)

"Yesh, there is so much advanced goodie computer intelligence goodie GOODIE shit on this thing....glad you all get it."

alot of people know shit at this site and i'm glad they share it.

"All I get is WHAT people don't have to do on here !!!! "SHARE" or "give to get" or "GIVE IT UP" or "GIVE IT AWAY". No, no one has to give a fucking thing to get, get, get, get for their collection .....of whatever............"

The only thing i don't like is how people think other people have to share i think you don't have to share in order to download vfrom others.

"I thought this was a "FILE SHARING" place not a "FILE STEALING" place. The defensiveness & protectiveness of everyone on here, 'cept OF COURSE THE GREAT KaZaZ Lite (Improved) Masters, pisses me off!!!. A real "post 9-11 attitude" is exhibited on here, as is the case "most" everywhere............"

I thought this site was about file sharing not about file thieves who steal files and don't share. The bitching about leeches except (lmao) the GREAT KaZaZ Lite(Improved)Masters, pisses me off!!! A real obsessive attitude with sercurity in terms of not wanting leeches downloading off you attitude is taken here as is the case almost everywhere(the want of security).

"pretty soon we will all be shut up...... Muddwench"

Pretty soon kazaa will be shut down

"Now edit this......."

Up yours!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^LMAO I'd like to hang out with this guy. He's bitching about people with the Klite Master pl being accusued of leeching and it seems the actual leeches being bitched about here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast