View Poll Results: Would you donate for no Benefits?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the tracker survival is what matters

69 63.30%
  • No, I like the Benefits to much

14 12.84%
  • I will never donate to any tracker.

26 23.85%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Would you Donate to a Tracker if you got no "perks"?

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well most people on my tracker are supporting this, only people that are not are the ones that need the SP bonus (Kitty Litter Members)

here is one post.

I hope black cats fails and you all go broke. The ONLY reason I stuck around for as long as I did was because of the donation system. Now that it's gone there is no reason not to save my money and just get stuff from isohunt. Enjoy your fail and aids. Also everyone thats in support of removing the donation are poor under aged faggots that live at home with their parents
    Nice eh lol btw i was in a good mood so i didnt ban him for that.

another few have had a go as well but nothing as bad as that.

but my latest reply to one of them i hope changed his mind. he made about 10 posts though so cant quote all of his, and i apologize for the swearing in advance.

ok fine, do not donate again if all you donated for before was to get yourself out of the mire, this is one of the reasons i got rid of it so members couldnt take the piss anymore.

remember having a shit ratio on a torrent is not my bw your raping, its the uploaders and the other members on here, so why should I get money so you can get a 1:1 ratio quicker if your whole intention is to download as much as possible, donate, and use the bonus to get back so you can download again.

that to me is bollocks.

If you want to donate donate, if you want to get into KL get into KL, but dont expect to donate so you have an easier time getting out of it, like i said this is one of the reasons i got rid of the "perks" to start with.
    and his reply to me

I have to admit that I admired your values about all of this and that you are not here to get money the easy way.. too bad it is about helping the Internet to match people into trading Pirated Software. Other than that you are perfect.
    so i think we are changing some users attitudes to this, but like ive mentioned, only time will tell.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    LoL at the first quote stoi. If he said that to me he would have got instant ban and message saying go to isohunt and wait 5 days for your download to finnish.
    If there is lots of users thinking this way i can see the amount of users dropping through been banned for having bad ratios
    Might not be a bad thing though (well for me) you might open sign ups again

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I wouldn't ban him for that. It wasn't too harsh. Stoi he was probably just peeved that you all switched the donate system without perks. You'll get hate from some and love from others. Good choice though.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Yeah well i dont like people been disrespectful
    Last edited by STEViEAR; 01-27-2008 at 06:34 AM. Reason: typo

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456