Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Limp Fans

You just love back talking don't ya
    lol

erm...it's not just millions of people's belief

it has been proved by science...
    i'm not saying that i dont believe that the earth is round. i'm making an analogy here.

2. Music   -   #22
    i know it's a scientific fact. but you know where i am going with this.

3. Music   -   #23
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    just because something is popular doesn't make it good in other people's opinions...
    agree and i think emeniem has a stack more talent the fred the dickhead

4. Music   -   #24
    read my edit from above

and i don't necessarily like to start stuff, it just happens. i blame the voices...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Music   -   #25
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@29 July 2003 - 03:51
    don&#39;t you know what the billboard charts are.&nbsp; there are opinions and there are facts.&nbsp; opinions come from a few people and facts come from a lot of people.&nbsp; billboard charts are your record sales.&nbsp; which meant they sold the most that week.&nbsp; which means in your opinion the album blew right?&nbsp; but in millions opinions it didn&#39;t, which blew out your opinion.&nbsp; Limp has just died because they&#39;ve been quiet for so long.&nbsp; I bet this new album hits #1 also.
    such utter crap&#33;

the billboard&#39;s are biased by the record heads... the extent to which album sales reflect this are only minor...

just take a look at the top ten
    BILLBOARD
    pop/r&b

they say what we listen to...

turn on the radio what&#39;s playing now?

6. Music   -   #26
    Originally posted by Hogster@29 July 2003 - 05:09

finally some sort of admission...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Music   -   #27
    emeniem actully writes poetry lyrics

Fred Durst is like fuck you fuck this fuck that fuck him sensless bullshit with guitar players who can&#39;t play solos and have a teribble trebble sound on their guitar there RAP, METAL wannabees whooops did I say metal??? pfffftt yeah right

8. Music   -   #28
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    You just hate &#39;em cause he gets the girls, and he&#39;s living the life. Besides, his records sell well, his music is catchy, although it does get old quick. I for one, am looking forward to the new CD.
    Proud member of MDS

9. Music   -   #29
    You just hate &#39;em cause he gets the girls, and he&#39;s living the life. Besides, his records sell well, his music is catchy, although it does get old quick. I for one, am looking forward to the new CD.&nbsp;
    the thing is Limp have turned into a teenage music for boys thats why it sells good

aka Britney Spears tennage for girls Britney sells heaps does that means she is great?

10. Music   -   #30
    such utter crap&#33;

the billboard&#39;s are biased by the record heads... the extent to which album sales reflect this are only minor...

just take a look at the top ten
    BILLBOARD
    pop/r&b

they say what we listen to...

turn on the radio what&#39;s playing now?
    wrong. billboards are based on sales a week. read. it&#39;s not telling us what to listen. it tell us what people listen to.

why do you think country songs never make it to number 1 on the hot 100. it&#39;s because more people listen to "pop culture" than to country. I&#39;m not saying that i listen to whats number 1 on the billboard. i am saying that what is number one is what people are listening to.

beynonce - crazy in love (featuring jay-z) is number one on singles. that means it gets more airplay than any other song.

50 cent - in da club. was number one for a long time and you can&#39;t say that it never played on the radio because i heard the damn song every time i turned on the radio.

i never said that fred had more talent than eminem. eminem writes his own music and some one else does his beats. he may do more beats now, but he does more than fred. fred writes his music but rap music has more lyrics than rock music. rock is the background. rock for limp bizkit is now mike smith their guitarist. with music i like sound. with eminem it&#39;s not sound. it&#39;s comedy. there&#39;s a difference.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast