Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tracker needing uploaders, moderators & testers!

trackerspy BT Rep: +2
    good luck dude. I like the design.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by zxcv View Post
    good luck dude. I like the design.
    Thanks so much man.. I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by 0110 View Post
    if u have a seedbox i can upload for u
    I don't really understand that.. If I had a seedbox I'd let the seedbox upload for me, wouldn't I?

please rephrase
    Last edited by tgruch; 01-16-2008 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by tgruch View Post
    Thanks so much man.. I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by 0110 View Post
    if u have a seedbox i can upload for u
    I don't really understand that.. If I had a seedbox I'd let the seedbox upload for me, wouldn't I?

please rephrase

then what is the benefits i get from paying for a seedbox to upload for ur tracker??

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Member BT Rep: +1
    It would be great if you could help me out by seeding, but I guess I misunderstood your question there.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    It would be great if you could help me out by seeding, but I guess I misunderstood your question there.
    i mean that u pay for the server and i pay my time to upload in ur tracker

www.kimsufi.com will be a good start

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    did not want to get involved in this.

None of my uploaders get any perks, i dont pay for any seedboxes for them, they do it because they want to, not because they get something in return.

I know ive sort of lived in a cave for awhile but i presumed most trackers were like that.

I just cant see where you are coming from 0110, but each to their own i suppose.

My 2 cents is. get uploaders that want to upload, not for something in return, and you will have a great site (might take longer to get there but you will get there) start on this slippery road and if you get 300 uploaders, all of them will want something, and if they dont know about it, they soon will and you will loose the lot.

thats my 2 cents anyway

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    very nice site, hope it gets very big! What is the max registered members for now?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    tgruch don't listen to 0110, it's a privilege to be an uploader.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I agree with you fusionz
    His benefit would be knowing he would be taking part in helping the site succeed.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    tg, if you want it to succeed you need to put more effort in: steal as many torrents as you can and leave them on one or more seedboxes. then people will begin to volunteer once the tracker is bigger

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast