Thread: Need HDBits invite

Been away from the 'scene' for a while (having a baby and dealing with work stuff). Used demonoid regularly and had torrentleech and bitme accounts, both of which expired due to inactivity, unfortunately.

Therefore, I'm trying to get back into it.

I don't have invites to trade but would like someone to be kind and share an invite or two with me.

I'm really looking for HDBits and would also like to get back onto torrentleech and bitme.

Thanks for the time.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BluRossonero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I believe you should try the invite section! That is all I can help you with...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    move your thread to invite section, TL, there are not invites i think.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Mmmm... one or two.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    damn it...i thought i posted in the invites section. must have hit the back button first.

Can someone move it to the invites section?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    /me tries to push thread to invites section
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids