Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    DELETED.

2. Music   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    You should post this somewhere else it's not a question

3. Music   -   #3
    basically it's a nothing...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Music   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Uh, this is musicworld right, and what is messed up.....the music also do u see anything about a topic having to be a question when u come in what does it say..............Discuss everything related to music isn&#39;t this about music. So how bout u post somewhere else. Thank u have a nice day.

5. Music   -   #5
    Originally posted by Gre1@29 July 2003 - 03:24
    Uh, this is musicworld right, and what is messed up.....the music also do u see anything about a topic having to be a question when u come in what does it say..............Discuss everything related to music isn&#39;t this about music. So how bout u post somewhere else. Thank u have a nice day.
    ok, i&#39;ll post some more info then...

don&#39;t download from anyone with a bandwidth of 234

i&#39;m pretty sure they are santa and you&#39;ll get some nice viruses

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Music   -   #6
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Uh, this is musicworld right, and what is messed up.....the music also do u see anything about a topic having to be a question when u come in what does it say..............Discuss everything related to music isn&#39;t this about music. So how bout u post somewhere else. Thank u have a nice day.&nbsp;
    sorry sorry settle down my bad Im sort of half awake ATM I thought I was in questions duh"

7. Music   -   #7
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    3rd Gen noob Quote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are u sitting there waiting for me to reply I just type that shit and there u are with a reply back go find something to do rather then fuck with me but i&#39;m not bout to get into argument with u so u can type what u like.

8. Music   -   #8
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Gre1@29 July 2003 - 12:33
    3rd Gen noob Quote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are u sitting there waiting for me to reply I just type that shit and there u are with a reply back go find something to do rather then fuck with me but i&#39;m not bout to get into argument with u so u can type what u like.
    Chill Winston

and learn how to quote...

9. Music   -   #9
    Originally posted by Gre1@29 July 2003 - 03:33
    3rd Gen noob Quote:

calm down

i&#39;m just saying that someone&#39;s bandwidth isn&#39;t a constant setting, it&#39;ll change over time so the tip isn&#39;t really based in reality

p.s. rather than typing/copy&pasting what i said, just use the "quote" button

edit: damn, beaten

10. Music   -   #10
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    But i am stating things to look out for. I just edited my post and since it has all those users then the bandwidth will be high and that many people can&#39;t like that same song that much. Also i know how to quote just prefer typing to keep my typing skills up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast