Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye

JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I can't seem to delete the rest of my accounts so. Tell me something interesting about Love. Yes Love. I know im queer, too bad. Post a picture that i can use as my MSN DP, or just say something xD.

Shit up for grabs that i cant delete.

Swedvdr 350 bonus points 600 gig buffer.
    Czone account i dunno stats cbb'd lookin up
    Few scc invites.

Add me on msn aye
    [email protected]
    eee

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Swedvdr O.o

this thread is gonna be full...and same is with ur msn ; )

although i am not gonna take part the giveaway here is something for you...just for fun

A long time ago, before the world was created and humans set foot on it for the first time, and vices floated around and were bored, not knowing what to do.
    One day, all the vices and virtues were gathered together and were more bored than ever. Suddenly, Ingenious came up with an idea: "Let's play hide and seek!"
    All of them liked the idea and immediately Madness shouted: "I want to count, I want to count!" And since nobody was crazy enough to want to seek Madness, all the others agreed.
    Madness leaned against a tree and started to count: "One, two, three..." As Madness counted, the vices and virtues went hiding.
    Tenderness hung itself on the horn of the moon... Treason hid in a pile of garbage... Fondness curled up between the clouds...and Passion went to the centre of the earth.... Lie said that it would hide under a stone, but hid at the bottom of the lake... whilst Avarice entered a sack that he ended up breaking.
    And Madness continued to count: .... "seventy nine, eighty, eighty one..." By this time, all the vices and virtues were already hidden - except Love.
    For undecided as Love is, he could not decide where to hide. And this should not surprise us, because we all know how difficult it is to hide Love.
    Madness: "...ninety five, ninety six, ninety seven..." Just when Madness got to one hundred.........Love jumped into a rose bush where he hid. And Madness turned around and shouted: "I'm coming, I'm coming!"
    As Madness turned around, Laziness was the first to be found, because Laziness had no energy to hide. Then he spotted Tenderness in the horn of the moon, Lie at the bottom of the lake and Passion at the centre of the earth.
    One by one, Madness found them all - except Love. Madness was getting desperate, unable to find Love. Envious of Love, Envy whispered to Madness: "You only need to find Love and Love is hiding in the rose bush."
    Madness grabbed a wooden pitch fork and stabbed wildly at the rosebush. Madness stabbed and stabbed until a heartbreaking cry made him stop.
    Love appeared from the rose bush, covering his face with his hands. Between his fingers ran two trickles of blood from his eyes. Madness, so anxious to find Love, had stabbed out Love's eyes with a pitch fork.
    "What have I done! What have I done!" Madness shouted. "I have left you blind! How can I repair it?"

And Love answered: "You cannot repair my eyes. But if you want to do something for me, you can be my guide."
    And so it came about that from that day on, Love is blind and is always accompanied by Madness.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 01-17-2008 at 02:51 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Shultziboy's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    wow swedvdr nice buffer

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yeah I think this thread will be full too squirr3l
    Like this phone booth

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    None of that kinky shit aye, chicks dont dig it.
    And don't trade boys, its not good for u xD
    eee

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    wow ME what a giveaway!
    this is gonna be full

well this is love for example => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oZLeYWytEI

this is serious:
    anyway Me<3You i'd be glad to take the swedvdr, since im going to move to sweden for completing my studies, and i'd be glad to start watching SWE movies. Moreover i go for DVD's most of all: so i think swedvdr is a good tracker to be at.
    I really want and can use that account. i won't trade it, i dont ever trade for anything.

good luck Me<3You
    ps: wish you to fall in love with some swedes..they look so cute and nice
    Last edited by Giveaway; 01-17-2008 at 03:09 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    edeinho's Avatar Proud Hungarian! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    wow awesome giveaway!
    I'm so tired of trading so I retired!

My dream is to be a member of e****!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    @lostdemon, lol that pic

@Me<3You, what is MSN DP btw?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Just outta curiousity what is suppose to be so great about swedvdr?? Is it just rare or is the content good to?

thanks
    Jon

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    MSN messenger Display picture.

Aye giveaway would of been hectic.

I just deleted..

Rabbit account
    Revolt account
    FTn account
    FSC account
    TT accounts

Sorry guys from when i came here i was a dick fuckin around with tracker staff. In the end i learnt to respect their wishes. I'd love to help you all out, but thats all i got left to give.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    Just outta curiousity what is suppose to be so great about swedvdr?? Is it just rare or is the content good to?

thanks
    Jon
    I dunno.
    Want to check it out? Take my account .

Make sure you dont trade it. please. i wont be here to baby sit you, but just dont trade it xD
    Last edited by Me<3You; 01-17-2008 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    eee

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast