Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Why FTN is popular?

Wait a minute FTN is not popular?

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    LOL I don't know what people are talking about, that guy who said that FTN is not popular and there is not much demand for it???

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    I don't know i like people who stick out from the rest.This guy already got my attention, which is always a better thing, then being known for doing heaps of giveaways (hence being well known for breaking tracker rules..)

Someone invite me to fsc please

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    wtf with this all big pics ??

lol i could understand if fatcat doing that,he almost put pics on every post he made lol, but i didin't expect from others too..its really boring

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Ignore this.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Debate is overrated BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    wtf with this all big pics ??

lol i could understand if fatcat doing that,he almost put pics on every post he made lol, but i didin't expect from others too..its really boring
    It's actually entertaining

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    @nsap

Seems your some piece of work..no ignore list for you, your special and need special attention me thinks. 'I'm your huckleberry!' and you'll soon be plenty sick of me and maybe then you'll leave..we can only hope.

First you're going to ignore me, now you're going to stalk me. This sounds like fun. However, I'm going to put good money on it that you're all talk.

Go look around the invites section. It's not hard to find.
    I wouldn't know, I don't have access to the invite section. But it looks like that's the only reason you come here..maybe peeps in the invite section tolerate you, if so..PLEASE GO BACK..we'll be fine without you..honestly!
    How does it look like the invites section is the only reason I come here? I only have 1 post in the invites section. Nice detective work, chief.

edit: Heh...looks like today is my 30th day. I'll go check out all the post count eliteists/noob haters your talking about.
    edit: Hmm...browsed for about an hour, didn't see 'em. Surly they are there..by reading your post they must be everywhere!
    Maybe I just missed them. I'll look even harder.
    They're there and you did miss them. Based on the previous statement of how I'm only here for the invites section when all but one of my posts have been in the regular forums, I'm not surprised that you wouldn't be able to find them.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    F*N is overhyped < that's how it got its popularly.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantian View Post
    Funny you should say that when I notice your signature says:
    "BitMeTV, BCG, and F*N...It's All I Want "
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantian View Post
    how could someone actually judge a tracker if he isnt a part of it ?

are you OT VIII ?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456