Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Why FTN is popular?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nsap View Post
    Maybe you guys should get over this elitist "look at my post count it's bigger than yours" attitude first and then I'll work on my attitude.
    Where? Your trippin'. Have not said shit about anyone's post count. Never thought I'd actually 'use' the ignore feature here...
    Go look around the invites section. It's not hard to find. And does anyone actually care if you ignore me?

Oh, and

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i dont like it when people suck up but at the same time putting what you have in your sig makes you seem like a cocky prick.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    MARINE619's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    when i get there i will tell you,,,
    If you stand before me you will fall before me

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    don't we all wannt to get in FTN...

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by nsap View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post

Where? Your trippin'. Have not said shit about anyone's post count. Never thought I'd actually 'use' the ignore feature here...
    Go look around the invites section. It's not hard to find. And does anyone actually care if you ignore me?

Oh, and
    You can get respect quite easily without having a large post count if you don't act like a jerk, actually.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by netwon View Post
    don't we all wannt to get in FTN...

but from what I heard, after my friends got into FTN, they have problem with seeding, because many ppl there use seedboxes, makes very difficult for personal connection to upload

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    They've made it a lot easier for those who don't have fast connections...they do not have ratios anymore. The rule is seed 1:1 OR seed for 72 hours. This doesn't mean you can d/l something then cap your u/l speed down to like 5k for 72 hrs..well you can, but you'll get a pm/warning before long about it. Just make sure you make an honest attempt to seed back to 1:1..if after 72 hours you run out of leechers or whatever your free to move on. Most fast sites realize that some peeps with slower connections have trouble keeping a good ratio. ScT only counts 3/4 of what you d/l against your ratio to help out because they realized lots of peeps where just surviving from free leech to free leech (w 2x u/l credit) to keep their ratio up. SCC..another very fast site is expanding it's userbase to bring in more leechers to help with ratios. I've been a member of all these sites for almost 2 years with only 512kb/s (~60k) up speed and managed to do fine..just have to watch what you grab, when you grab it (make sure it's a fresh release with plenty of leeches), and don't go overboard. Now I've moved to a different cable co's area and have a 20Mb down/2Mb up connection..but if I am not watchful I can STILL easily get behind. Some users learn the tips and tricks to keep a decent ratio on fast sites...some get mad and give up, just depends how determined you are.

@nsap

And does anyone actually care if you ignore me?
    Seems your some piece of work..no ignore list for you, your special and need special attention me thinks. 'I'm your huckleberry!' and you'll soon be plenty sick of me and maybe then you'll leave..we can only hope.

Go look around the invites section. It's not hard to find.
    I wouldn't know, I don't have access to the invite section. But it looks like that's the only reason you come here..maybe peeps in the invite section tolerate you, if so..PLEASE GO BACK..we'll be fine without you..honestly!

edit: Heh...looks like today is my 30th day. I'll go check out all the post count eliteists/noob haters your talking about.
    edit: Hmm...browsed for about an hour, didn't see 'em. Surly they are there..by reading your post they must be everywhere!
    Maybe I just missed them. I'll look even harder.
    Last edited by Zaxx; 01-18-2008 at 09:54 PM.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    It's truly a great tracker. That's all there is to it. Probably the best tracker actualy. FTN's community is probably the best there is, the packs there are great, speeds are great, pretimes are fast, I'm waiting for an invite.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Guava is simply a delicious fruit. It's sweet, soft and juicy. It's probably the best darn fruit! And it looks great! I'd really like to taste it one day.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    ^^^^^^^^
    WTF? sPaM

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast