Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why FTN is popular?

Poster BT Rep: +4

Question Mark

Hi to all
    I saw Most of users talk about the tracker FTN. Some times the price of an invite is too much high.

So why's that tracker is good?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    what you wouldn't sell your soul to be 1337

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    You get a free pint of beer when you join.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    read that to know
    most of ppl want this great site
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-wha.../postcount8823

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    FTN is not good, it´s just perfect.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by rukshankb View Post
    Hi to all
    I saw Most of users talk about the tracker FTN. Some times the price of an invite is too much high.

So why's that tracker is good?
    friendly staff and community...but probably biggest reasone why most of them want FTN is because there is no ratio system which means freeleech on torrent forever

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i agree with Forumas that the great ratio system they have implemented is just perfect, but even before the current system it was very popular and was considered a very wanted site.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    how do you define popular?

ftn has a very small userbase compared to other trackers.

so if popular means many users - ftn isn't popular.

the global demand for ftn isn't very high. most people don't even know the tracker.

sites like demonid, oink, or tl nowadays had/have a much higher global demand.

ftn is a tracker with a very high quality standard and it's one of the best 0-day tracker.

but other trackers are much more popular.

in fact the most popular tracker is pirate bay.

ftn gets around 150 new members every month.

other trackers get thousands.

popularity can only be measured by the actual userbase and the demand for invites.

the begging threads in the invite section attract attention, that doesn't mean that there is a high overall demand for ftn invites.

the tracker is rare, because there are more people requesting invites than people giving them.

most people in this thread will answer why they like ftn, but not why it is popular.

edit: groovy new sig, sear.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i think this topic has been discussed at length several times before. kindly use the search button
    spot on PB

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    tenis69's Avatar Cristiano Ronaldo BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    I´m a member just only a month and what can i say about FTN??? Simply there is a great tracker and all what FORUMAS say - there is no ratio system which means freeleech on torrent forever.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast