Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Uploaders, moderators, users needed!

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Why do I read the name as bigtits.org ? Must be wishing I guess , good luck tho I joined to check it out .

I did n't see a trojan ,using FF and Nod .
    Last edited by peat moss; 01-19-2008 at 05:04 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    anto's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    good site
    Last edited by anto; 01-20-2008 at 04:49 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    colombianino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    so far nothing special, but i hope that it gets big and that you get users.....

edit:it seems that everyday more and more people make sites like these. they look like nothing when they start but you gotta start somewhere.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    anto's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by colombianino View Post
    so far nothing special, but i hope that it gets big and that you get users.....

edit:it seems that everyday more and more people make sites like these. they look like nothing when they start but you gotta start somewhere.
    this site will get big we just just need to get lot's off member's joining

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Why do I read the name as bigtits.org ? Must be wishing I guess , good luck tho I joined to check it out .

I did n't see a trojan ,using FF and Nod .
    Because you're lewd :-D

I think that the trojan is a "behaving-like", Theres no pupose of adding trojan on the index page. and noone has ever had a problem with it

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickJelly
    Oh yeah, I saw a user pop into the irc chan of another tracker and "promote" this tgbits tracker. He was probably a staff member. He then quickly left after I pointed out to him how spamming other sites irc channels is a really stupid way to promote a new bittorrent tracker.

This tracker is already looking shitty. No offense people but if they go to filesharingtalk (or any other public board) to recruit staff that probably means they have a worthless tracker.
    I see you choose to ignore that post.

I find it incredibly disrespectful to spam other sites in order to promote your own site.
    Not only does it make you look stupid, irresponsible and desperate but it's also a sign of poor judgement .

If you are in any way serious about being a good admin you should stop spamming other torrent sites and/or stop any other users who are promoting your site via spam.
    You should also apologize for spamming other sites and blatantly breaking their rules.

If you fail to do so I cannot see how you could ever run anything, especially not a torrent community.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    zoeygirly's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecin View Post
    Dunno if it's just me, but my Kaspersky IS has detected a trojan downloader on the site o:

19.01.2008 14:05:20 Malicious HTTP object <http://tgbits.org/login.php>: detected Trojan program 'Trojan-Downloader.JS.Psyme.hz'.
    Can't say if it's a false alarm, see if others get it, too.
    Well, i just had the same thing pop up two seconds ago

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    whiteyes's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    i want to bump this thread bcuz this "site owner" had traded here and got disabled privilege and his site is offline now (the domain is still up and he puts a white page instead). if you used the same username and password there, you better change them now.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...rs-here-275267
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-buffer-275453
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-needed-275502

and i want to say that it's so easy to launch a torrent tracker nowaday so that there are bunch of sites popup everyday. we should learn to know how to judge what a promising site is and what a silly one.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    so the site and owner was busted?

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Nothing like spamming a public forum to get new members in your new tracker.... then turn around in a month or 2 and complain about them.. lol... we'll see ya in a couple months when you decide to close your doors and start complaining.... See Ya There m8
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123