Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Request an Its invite plzz....

piku20045's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

Unsure

i want an invite to this nice site which have an active forum and like to be a part of that site i am bored of other site but heard about the its having a nice and active forum and it has a also a nice pre-timeing and so i want to be apart of it so plzzzz if anybody can give me a invite there and i promise that i will not trade that account so plzzzz... invite me there .....
    IF i get btmusic invite i will leave trading.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    but i promise that i will not trade anything i have given up trading what i have done before that does'nt mean that i will trade for ever so plzzz give me a last chance i am not going to trade anymore in my lifetime here or anywhere on other forums so plzzzz give me a chance to get a invite there on its i am promising u all

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm not calling you a liar but its hard to truly believe you've given up trading seeing that the 2 threads torn posted were from 3 weeks ago. You might just have to wait a while. Your bound to have many other trackers that can fill your void until when/or if your time comes. For now quit jumping place to place or you may not make it to the otherside.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    from what i know iTS have disabled invite system for now..so if u are trader or not u cant get in now

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by lostdemon View Post
    I'm not calling you a liar but its hard to truly believe you've given up trading seeing that the 2 threads torn posted were from 3 weeks ago. You might just have to wait a while. Your bound to have many other trackers that can fill your void until when/or if your time comes. For now quit jumping place to place or you may not make it to the otherside.

And hoiw old this is
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-off...099/postcount2

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    ys i know that it hard to belive on me that i have left the trade but though if i can get there somehow but i promise that i have left trading account and invite so u can belive on me

so

so u mean to say that i can't change if a man try to change himself then people dont belive on him and say him that he always trade and nobody could belive on him that he has changed
    Last edited by piku20045; 01-18-2008 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    willsmith099
    Great job detective

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by lostdemon View Post
    willsmith099
    Great job detective

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast