Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adobe Premiere

Poster
    I have download it from kazaa but i dosent work in my machine I give it to a friend and the installer works in his machine

Could someone tell me why ?
    I have installed Winace and win xp

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    could u give us a lil bit more detail like was pops up or anything

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    no just run the setup and nothing happens but is only in my machine I also try to run it with compatibility win 98 and win95 I just Hate XP

XP = Problems !

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    yea mine didnt work either and i was using XP it didnt let me use the serial number...

i dled a gen, looked on warez sites and used the one they gave me and non worked :/

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Strange, I run XP and I got it to work, perhaps a different download or something. Be sure to tell us the answer when you find the problem.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Well it works fine in my xp .. but when I try to install it in my brothers xp laptop it will just not work... tried with several other progs from cd and his will not take any.. checked again with mine and it works fine... strange days indeed

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    have you find the answer ?????

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Which version of Premier ? version six works fine for me on xp Me and 98 plus.
    So does after effects 5.5..... If anyone had the new versions of either working It would be cool...

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Nope btw... the cd's just would not go onto his laptop... fine in my pc.. and was the same with photoshop and after effects.. it just would not have it.. U could try a direct cable connection or set up a network and try and get the install that way... when he gets himself round here next time we are going to try that ... will keep you posted..... may be a while though lol

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Thats strange. It works for me. I have AE 5.5, Illistrator 10, Premiere 6.5 and Pro, and Photoshop 7.0 and they all work fine.
    Also, get Pro, it works really good and you shouldn't have a problem.
    Oh yeah, I use XP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast