Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking for SweDVDr

monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    the problem with swedvdr is that users are trading in swedvdr's forums invites to fsc ftn and other tracker and staff doesn't seem to mind, that's really dumb if you ask me.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    the problem with swedvdr is that users are trading in swedvdr's forums invites to fsc ftn and other tracker and staff doesn't seem to mind, that's really dumb if you ask me.
    even their sysop Branschen trades lol

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Yeh this is so contradictory,i just can't understand y do they forbid ppl from trading their invites when they themselves do the shit at forums,Anyone is allowed to trade anything like fst lolsss
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew View Post
    even their sysop Branschen trades lol
    can't believe sysop trades....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    @Torrent_Geek
    Contact Branschen he may trade you his SweDVDr invite...

Last edited by _coder_; 01-27-2008 at 02:05 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    @Torrent_Geek
    Contact Branschen he made trade you his SweDVDr invite...

wondering what wud he ask to let him in Swedvdr
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    That's the reason i've never tried getting into this awful site in my opinion TTi and DVDClub has all you need =)

Signature & Avatar Rules

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Itīs a little of hypocracy (spelling?) having invite thread if you donīt allow your own invites to be traded, indeed, but personally I think Ex-o is the worst with a whole forum section only for invite trading, when you canīt even mention their name anywhere.
    At least Swedvdr donīt try to be über-secret underground.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    Itīs a little of hypocracy (spelling?) having invite thread if you donīt allow your own invites to be traded, indeed, but personally I think Ex-o is the worst with a whole forum section only for invite trading, when you canīt even mention their name anywhere.
    don't know how e**** run their invite forums maybe it's not trading but free to people who ask i really don't know but on swedvdr it's really shows the real faces of staff.
    and it's hypocrisy.

Signature & Avatar Rules

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    i give up

closed
    Last edited by Torrent_Geek; 01-28-2008 at 07:43 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast