Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking for SweDVDr

Okay looks like SweDVDr is a ghost town, no one has invites haha.

Im adding a BitMeTV invite to my offer.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrent_Geek View Post

Oh yes, a couple of thousand Divines at Swedvdr can get invites but as I said earlier in this thread: trading is not the way into Swedvdr.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrent_Geek View Post

Oh yes, a couple of thousand Divines at Swedvdr can get invites but as I said earlier in this thread: trading is not the way into Swedvdr.
    Listen to this man.

The majority of people think that everyone goes by "rarity", when in reality people on these "higher level" trackers don't care one bit. They aren't there from trading and they aren't there for the rarity. You should really only acquire a tracker if you're going to really use it which, from what I've seen, is many times not the case.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Bump..

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Bump...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    @sheriflove
    thanks

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    ^says the person in swedvdr its easy to say its not this or that way when you have the tracker bro, let him be

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    @ BamZow says the person in swedvdr its easy to say its not this or that way when you have the tracker bro, let him be
    Last edited by Rumblin; 01-27-2008 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    You know, not everyone are from former Soviet states.
    Soviet States? LOL Do they teach history and geography in those poor swedish schools? Or may be some folks still skipping the lessons.
    TCS Byatch in training

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    Soviet States? LOL Do they teach history and geography in those poor swedish schools? Or may be some folks still skipping the lessons.
    I was saying that the world is bigger than some people think it is.
    Many people in the past pointed out that Swedvdr should be removed from the WIAW thread because the DVDīs arenīt with polish, hungarian, bulgarian, slovakian subtitles. File sharing is not only going on in the eastern states, and therefore I clearly pointed out that there are many many english speaking users who can enjoy a tracker like Swedvdr.

And it seems like I offended you in one way or another, and I am sorry, but I couldnīt care less.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    ^says the person in swedvdr its easy to say its not this or that way when you have the tracker bro, let him be
    It was just a tip. More people have been invited for free to those "high levels" than people who traded their way in. At least in the last few months.
    Personally Iīm not interested in giving away an invite to someone who posted a thread here at FST wanting to trade for it, and I believe more people are thinking the same thing.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast