Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fake Files

mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    fakes make me wanna tell people to go to soulseek. then i do.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    kazaa57....

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    well you have to say.. the letters do get kinda close together at the bottom,,
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    CLASS37
    Fake files are so annoying, that`s for sure, but ive just seen something even more annoying.....The reply above mine......End Israeli occupation of Palestine? Get Fucked. Im not an Israeli or Palastinian, but I do not support suicide bombers, which the Palastinians obviously do. If anything, it`s the palastinians who should be forced out and crushed, not innocent Israelis.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    People make fake files for the same reason they make viruses. They do it to piss people off and it seems it worked.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by CLASS37@30 July 2003 - 19:20
    Fake files are so annoying, that`s for sure, but ive just seen something even more annoying.....The reply above mine......End Israeli occupation of Palestine? Get Fucked. Im not an Israeli or Palastinian, but I do not support suicide bombers, which the Palastinians obviously do. If anything, it`s the palastinians who should be forced out and crushed, not innocent Israelis.
    OOH you just showed you ignorant you are. You don&#39;t know shit about this issue so just shut your mouth.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@30 July 2003 - 08:03
    kazaa57....

This needs to be posted another time.

To bad you posted it first, i was about to post one also.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by kazaa57@29 July 2003 - 07:49
    There must be a million posts about this already, but since I registered for the sole purpose of ranting here...
    You shouldn&#39;t have bothered to fill in the form then

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    this post mainly goes out to the people who treat noobs and anyone else with a voice like shit. i&#39;m sure they can guess who they are. you guys are pretty brutal on a message board to people just trying to ask for help or shed some light on something THEY feel is important. you sit behind your computers and hide which is where you belong because you will not survive in the real world. the internet is all you have. you have no class to work with society, you have no social skills to talk to anyone *in person assholes*, and you have no REAL reason to live as a result. so shut the fuck up you slacking, know-it-all motherfuckers. i pity you...

p.s. - it&#39;s kind of funny you act like dicks on a computer because in the real world almost anyone you give shit to would have put you in your place by now...assholes

now be sure to reply to this saying how i suck, don&#39;t know shit about anything, am a waste of space, etc etc cuz i don&#39;t really expect anything more of those who try to put down those who at least attempt to do something useful in life than demote what people say on a message board...typical

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Go Renegade Go....I totally agree with your comments..... I generally just browse the forum, and it seems to me that there are a select few that make their mission to post an opinion in most subjects, they are generally negative and are
    rude and off putting and don&#39;t seem to have a constructive thought process, they seem to have nothing better to do with themselves than trash and belittle other peoples posts without a thought for the person who posted.I know posting this won&#39;t make a difference to their juvenile childish mentality, but who cares....they don&#39;t&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast