Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fake Files

There must be a million posts about this already, but since I registered for the sole purpose of ranting here...here's another one! This is just for you guys who author fake files, and the people who share them once they download them...

What do you losers get out of proliferating (that means SPREADING for you really stupid ones) fake files? Do you wake up one day and say to yourself: hey, why don't I go rip a piece of garbage movie or program and name it something else so I can waste other people's precious time, space and bandwidth? It's like you have all this time on your hands because your such a loser who stays home all day in front of the computer. Maybe you like to waste your own time, space and bandwidth. What are you, bandwidth sluts? Maybe you like to feel special when someone downloads from you? Get a LIFE.

I really don't get it. Why are there so many of these losers?

IF YOU DOWNLOAD FAKE FILES, RENAME THEM. Is that hard? NO...

AND, a lot of these morons wouldn't know a screener from a cam if it smacked you them in the head. You can't even spell the release group to name it correctly, huh? Geez...

Human error will always be the downfall of a perfect system.

Translated: you stupid people out there ruin everything.

*end rant*

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

Once again 100000000 replys about this in one day come on this is seriously PISSING ME OFF

Hope you ranted enough

and ranting and posting here has done what to you? fixed anything ??

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by kazaa57@29 July 2003 - 06:49
    There must be a million posts about this already, but since I registered for the sole purpose of ranting here...here's another one!
    Haha. You spent all your time writing this and registering just for the sole purpost of ranting? Don't you notice? No one gives a sh*t.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Somewhere between the cornfields of Central Illinois
    Originally posted by kazaa57@29 July 2003 - 01:49
    There must be a million posts about this already, but since I registered for the sole purpose of ranting here...here's another one! This is just for you guys who author fake files, and the people who share them once they download them...

What do you losers get out of proliferating (that means SPREADING for you really stupid ones) fake files? Do you wake up one day and say to yourself: hey, why don't I go rip a piece of garbage movie or program and name it something else so I can waste other people's precious time, space and bandwidth? It's like you have all this time on your hands because your such a loser who stays home all day in front of the computer. Maybe you like to waste your own time, space and bandwidth. What are you, bandwidth sluts? Maybe you like to feel special when someone downloads from you? Get a LIFE.

I really don't get it. Why are there so many of these losers?

IF YOU DOWNLOAD FAKE FILES, RENAME THEM. Is that hard? NO...

AND, a lot of these morons wouldn't know a screener from a cam if it smacked you them in the head. You can't even spell the release group to name it correctly, huh? Geez...

Human error will always be the downfall of a perfect system.

Translated: you stupid people out there ruin everything.

*end rant*
    Thousands upon thousands upon thousands of file sharers online, and you think you finally got through to them. Same gripe, different day. If you want good files, use the verifieds and quit whining.

Argh! :pirate:

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Yes, I think I ranted enough. Someone saw it. That's all I wanted. I got to shout out into cyberspace to those who are probably too stupid to use this forum anyway, but who cares. The only other thing to do to these people is slightly illegal.

Don't get mad at people for posting 100000000 topics about this. What do you expect when there's 100000000000000000000000000000000 stupid lowlife moronic loser pimplefaced geek jerkoffs on kazaa, irc, edonkey, etc. getting kicks out of this kind of crap?

Just tell me this, why do they do it? Give me an answer to that and I'll be happy.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    you wanna know??? becaeu there are too many dumbass people out there that do not know how to delete files that are shit.

Strange thing is I download about half of a shit file and never even gets finished becaseu of teh old cancel button

I don't wanna hear this RIAA set i up it's a roumor mith thats bullshit.

someone rips a CD which is corrupt it spreads like womans legs

and no one bothers to delete it. funy thing is that there can be 100 sources for a shit file and 1 source onyl for the real file just proves that peopel that arn't leeches share shit I guess. and we complain about em

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    No your a donkey moo.
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    there's 100000000000000000000000000000000 stupid lowlife moronic loser pimplefaced geek jerkoffs on kazaa,

i think we r out numbered here.

i wonder were they all live.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    With the benefit of hindsight I should have seen it -"Rare Metallica Nirvana cover" or something on those lines - turned out to be an advert for a prOn site - "visit www.bigjugs.blah" - how weak is that!?

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    very good any reson it took you 2 posts to tell us that?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast