Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why me in FSC?

Shinigami's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

Arrow

Not another stupid request for a much too high tracker. You people know that they will not give you an invite, you are traders, we don't need you in here. Well I will clearly explain why I am looking for and FSC invite. I know FSC, I have been in there via a friend, I know the admins zlo and nostradamus. They are Dutch and so am I. I know that what they offer is just on any regular torrent website, if it isn't ScT then it is on TL. The DVDs they get are sometimes just from thedvdclub. But for me this does not matter. I would like to join to make some friend in the scene. I got a seedbox which makes it for me no big deal to maintain a good ratio. Though the torrents on the site are often only seeded by 1 person, I would like be a part of it. The clubs they have are of special interest to me. I watch a lot of movies, listen to a lot of music and study in Maastricht in Holland, on philosophy. Those are already 3 clubs where I would like to be a part of. This means in a sense that I do not want to be in FSC for the torrents, as just explained, the ones on there are gettable else where. But the community and the clubs are nowhere to find then on FSC. The reason for this kind request is that I am not sick of or tired of but just not interested in just leeching and seeding. There is more talking to it than just downloading what one wants. At starting doing torrents I started off with just public sites and slowly gained access on the bigger levels, yes indeed throught trading. Now lets call it, I now see that this is not the way to go. When I am getting invites to more trackers, norbits, sct, what.cd, iplay etc. I will just give them away. FSC is for me not a dream, because this is exaggerated, for me it is a very small wish throughout the events in life.

Quote: "Why is it called that speaking to God is called praying, but if God speaks to us we are schizophrenic?"

No help needed, just luck.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Have you maybe asked one of the admins that know you to invite you there? Or do you have a bad past history?

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well mate as you know FSC is closed to invites right now.
    just do giveaways and help who deserves

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    if any one will trade with that retard he have to use middelman first

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I do not have a bad past history because I myself have not been on the website. I just talked to zlo and nostradamus when I was at my friend. Thus I do not know them personally. You could also ask, why doesn't your friend give you an invite or his personal key, the reason is plain simple. 1. He does not have an invite, 2. I do not need the torrents really, so I do not need his personal key.

Hope that satisfied your question.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Yes currently invites are closed. I would just remain active here, make friends on this forum and others (with good members and reputation), contribute, help others out, don't trade accounts. Then one day your dream may be realized.

I also wouldn't recommend peaking into your friends account. Thats not good tracker practice or obeying their rules. If you become a good member here and at other respective forums and trackers then good members will want to help you out and may entrust you one day with an invite. Good luck man.
    Last edited by grimms; 01-19-2008 at 01:27 PM. Reason: edit

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Giveaway View Post
    well mate as you know FSC is closed to invites right now.
    New members pop up every day on FSC. Aka "welcome our newest member ..." So I suppose that invites are not handed out anymore, but someone could still have an invite or maybe the FSC admins are also in FST like many other admins of other trackers.

Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Yes currently invites are closed. I would just remain active here, make friends on this forum, contribute, help others out, don't trade accounts. Then one day your dream may be realized.
    It's not my dream, it's a little wish throughout the events in life

Else I get replies... dream on
    Last edited by Shinigami; 01-19-2008 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
    New members pop up every day on FSC. Aka "welcome our newest member ..." So I suppose that invites are not handed out anymore, but someone could still have an invite or maybe the FSC admins are also in FST like many other admins of other trackers.

Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Yes currently invites are closed. I would just remain active here, make friends on this forum, contribute, help others out, don't trade accounts. Then one day your dream may be realized.
    It's not my dream, it's a little wish throughout the events in life

Else I get replies... dream on
    yes mate that could be possible
    just do giveaways and help who deserves

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    how in the hell u made req in F*** for invite and u was asking for it

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-invite-270223

how u will invite me there if u dont have any fuc*en info about my ip or email or user profile links pure retard
    Last edited by supper; 01-19-2008 at 01:55 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    and you were trying to trade F*C! nice work supper!
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast