Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: desitorrent

Poster BT Rep: +1
    hi! I would like to recieve some information from ppls who got access to desitorrent regarding transcedental meditation, how many torrents are there regarding it, and also regarding mantra, and chakra keywords.

if its enough torrents about mentioned above would like to recieve invitation to it if its possible.

Any comments are apprechiated. Thanks!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    transcedental meditation - 100 torrents
    chakra - 53 torrents
    invites - none
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    eurovox's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    No invites yet mate.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    thanks alot guys for query! Seems very very interesting to me! btw, if someone got time i would really apprechite you can upload some to bitme, in the meanwhile i would be very gratefull. I have access there. If you wish you can pm me with some of the list with transcedental meditation, chakra, or mantra and i tell you whats most interesting to me would be to ul, that would help me alot.

If cant, its no problem for me still apprechiate very much for help.

Thanks!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    just to note : something i dont understand. on dt staff said :

Registrations are now "invitation only". You have to login to your account before you can view/post any message or download any files.
    - DT Staff

What does that means? Does it mean that invites are open again, or i missed the understanding.

Thanks!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by matta12 View Post
    hi! I would like to recieve some information from ppls who got access to desitorrent regarding transcedental meditation, how many torrents are there regarding it, and also regarding mantra, and chakra keywords.

if its enough torrents about mentioned above would like to recieve invitation to it if its possible.

Any comments are apprechiated. Thanks!
    there was lot of files in demonoid which you are looking for all gone along with it but some files may still in btjunkie.org
    and if you also looking for books about "kundalini" pandit gopi krishna's (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopi_Krishna) book is the best I ever read
    http://www.kundaliniresearch.org/pub....foreward.html
    this may still in some public trackers

you can refer hathayoga pradeepika to leaen more about chakras

http://www.astrojyoti.com/HathaYogaPradeepika3.htm
    Last edited by shijo; 01-22-2008 at 06:48 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    @shijo thanks alot for this valuable information.
    maybe you know also where are good ammount of torrents from thomas ashley farrand aswell, regarding sanskrit mantra except bitme?

Much apprechiation,and greetings to all!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    @shijo thanks alot for this valuable information.
    maybe you know also where are good ammount of torrents from thomas ashley farrand aswell, regarding sanskrit mantra except bitme?

Much apprechiation,and greetings to all!

I have no idea exactly what you are looking for (do u have ?)
    yoga,tantra,mantra all are different things
    chakras and pranayama are part of yoga
    if you want learn pranayama (which arouse kundalini - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini )
    http://www.yogapoint.com/info/article13.htm
    stay away from moorcha (which can give you marijuana effect ....not really you have to study sanskrit to know more about it ) until you practice breath control for a while
    if you are Christian it is considered practicing pranayama is sin
    so if you knowing what is wrong part of it and still do it the blood is not on me (this is disclaimer) . . http://www.hindujagruti.org/news/2909.html
    (it is considered sin because pranayama can alter body mechanism
    - not physical yoga postures I am saying the meditation to arouse kundalini ,many churches also banned practising yoga as a whole without much knowledge about pranayama is different from physical postures of yoga, pranayama is simply breath control)
    but breath controls will improve the strength of your lungs and very good for improving your fitness
    Prolonged practice of breath control definitely change you physically and mentally .and if you do it carelessly it will cause you trouble or no result
    I recommend you read pandit gopi krishnas book for knowing consequences before doing anything, try find it from public tracker or buy from 'orient paper back" they also have book of pranayama
    "yogic pranayama breathing for long life and good health" written by Dr joshi
    elbitz have an audio book of healing mantras which are produced by assh@le osho's group
    but it include "gayatri mantra" which can be chanted along with surya namaskara to keep timing of breath control while doing the namaskaara (only for the timing) it will give you amazing improvement in fitness
    because if u done the breath control correctly you won't get tired quickly then you can do repetitions 100-500 while chanting it correctly you will automatically hold breath in/out in the desired positions(I have book about it not in english no use to you) search and found more about surya namaskara
    if you are trying to learn more about yoga to improve fitness and concentration (for your studies if u a student) It will be good
    if you are Christian do only for fitness.

I am recommending using genuine body and mind (and "sage" for correcting spelling mistakes in your posts)
    keep your mind&body without get patched
    genuine check at heaven may fail you ( who knows ...if there really one ethos patch may not work )

and if you are searching for mantras thinking it will give u powers to get invites it may not work since admins are not supposed to familiar with sanskrit
    find ashley's torrents at cheggit
    Last edited by shijo; 01-24-2008 at 04:19 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    @shijo first of all thanks. Generally speaking you gave me great info about kundalini and everything else i wanted to know about. However i do have more questions for you to exchange expiriences and to learn. Feel free to pm me your email so we can stay in contact.

About mantras no need to gain more invites, i do have almost everything i want, except maybe desitorrent Theres no need for so much trackers.

Im in general only elearning/fitness fan.

See ya!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    @shijo first of all thanks. Generally speaking you gave me great info about kundalini and everything else i wanted to know about. However i do have more questions for you to exchange expiriences and to learn. Feel free to pm me your email so we can stay in contact.

About mantras no need to gain more invites, i do have almost everything i want, except maybe desitorrent Theres no need for so much trackers.

Im in general only elearning/fitness fan.

See ya!
    If u know the right words to search you will find everything from net
    also you may require some books of some publishers from new delhi
    my experiences ...I don't want to tell ,nothing much
    I started yoga and pranayama since when I am a 10 year old to tame my synus allergy (my doctor suggest it ).even though pranayama cure me I get obsessed with meditation that was a mistake.wasted my time at college collecting books about yoga and meditating
    and
    some change in body temperature ,a feeling that when u look at clock seconds hand halt for a moment, some colorful dreams,if I share I will end up in mental hospital.But if you are a writer you will rock
    they say previously silent part of brain will awake I don't think so if that is real I should pass all my papers
    You will never need any help you can simply collect all books (net/publishers) and learn yourself . this is no big deal.and forget me
    I have nothing to share
    you still not installed sage http://www.sequencepublishing.com/thesage.html
    no more posting off topic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast