Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Board errors.

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    seems to go down for 15 seconds to a minute every so often, but its happening repetitiously over and over all day and all night, every time I try to do anything here. please check for errors, its event log time people.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    seems to go down for 15 seconds to a minute every so often, but its happening repetitiously over and over all day and all night, every time I try to do anything here. please check for errors, its event log time people.
    I get the same thing but not this often...
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Seems better today ?

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    a little, ive been getting these errors quite often usually takes a min or two to reset itself

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Seems better today ?
    indeed not one problem for 20 minutes

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Seems better today ?
    i had trouble twice since this morning
    just do giveaways and help who deserves

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    went down 2:27pm today for another 30 seconds, which seems to be the usual downtime when this happens.
    Seems to be too steady of a bug to be random, reminds me of when my router kept rebooting every few hours, 30 seconds would be the right amount of time for a router reboot, dont ya think? Maybe time to check the server hardware/hosting hardware, there should be uptime clocks to look at.

down again at 3:02 for 30 seconds again. I'm staying with my theory of a hardware failure, way to steady to be much else...
    Sorry to keep posting, i'm a help desk tech so finding solutions is kinda habit for me.

Again at 3:14, definitely more pronounced today then ever before
    Last edited by Tokeman; 01-22-2008 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    @ Tokeman , a help tech ? Oh you poor basterd !

I had most problem when posting or trying to advance the post page but seems fine now , weird eh ? Good now and hope it continues , fingers crossed .

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    When getting a board error or timeout could you take a traceroute and send it to me in a pm message so we might be able to track the issue. To do so go to Start then type in in "cmd" and then in the window type "tracert filesharingtalk.com" and the click enter and copy whats there with right click select all and send that...

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    pm sent reality

did i save the board ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast