Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: need iTS :) i have good offer!!

PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLDeN View Post
    guys stop saying to traders allowed in its they aren't allowed in any decent bt tracker

you anti trader
    when that????
    Last edited by PRINCE; 01-20-2008 at 04:13 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    A few have said his a known scammer, sells invites, does not give a shit for any of the staff and it's members includeing those people who may have invited him Plus the rules and it has been proved and backed up by decent people here so why on earth is he still in this forum and not banned? or at least had a vast number of warnings to total upto a permanent punishment to remind us all of the kind of person he is. i've seen people with privates disabled for small reasons. This thread seems a big contradiction to everybody whom support the rules and abide by them in the world of bit torrents.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    its = no invites
    just do giveaways and help who deserves

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    A few have said his a known scammer, sells invites, does not give a shit for any of the staff and it's members includeing those people who may have invited him Plus the rules and it has been proved and backed up by decent people here so why on earth is he still in this forum and not banned? or at least had a vast number of warnings to total upto a permanent punishment to remind us all of the kind of person he is. i've seen people with privates disabled for small reasons. This thread seems a big contradiction to everybody whom support the rules and abide by them in the world of bit torrents.
    there is a report section for that ,
    and i think the person who must be punished on this thread is who accused him in public
    Vectoral FTW!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    like sarge says: this thread doesn't have enough crap so i will add one more

( darn, i forgot what exactly he says but it's something like that )
    well, you start quoting but you don't really know the rest, i thought you were a serious guy. talking about disappointed

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    there is a report section for that ,
    and i think the person who must be punished on this thread is who accused him in public
    You're right.

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    you are a real ball buster spark, and i mean that in the best possible way

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    thats proof nothing , this guy must use report section too
    btw how is possible an *anti-trader* get scammed ? strange lol
    Vectoral FTW!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #70
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    thats proof nothing , this guy must use report section too
    btw how is possible an *anti-trader* get scammed ? strange lol
    Why are defending him? since when you traders like scammers?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast