Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vision Xp Pro,The new improved Black XP???

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Well this is IMO the rebuttle to the BLack XP team split

VISION_XP_PRO

After speaking with them on their forum, which is the old BXP (Black XP)
    Forum, I can see that they are maintaining a different approach to the BXP by WarezDemon.
    This is pretty cool IMO because they have decided to take the high road and not really bash WD.
    If you guys remember in an earlier post I made about BXP I hated the fact that you h
    ad to pay to get into a "VIP" section to allow you to get the DL info,
    I mean I REALLY hated that!

They have instead Gone with the new Vision XP I have not yet Dled it as I am trying my first Usenet post ever
    Black 7.5. A quote that seems to be all over their forum as well as in the NFO and DVD coner I LOVE its'

"Isn't it time to get out of the "dark" & into the light?"

They staff are friendly as hell and helpful in answering my questions too.

Well here's some pics and the NFO that can be found at TPB

DVD cover

And finally the desktop

This looks ver similar to the Black 7.5 but I haven't installed it yet so I will let you guys know

The NFO

Spoiler: Show

So what do you guys think????

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I will see the thanks what it is

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Well this is the other part of the split Kirk's post on her new forum.

I'm washing my hands of this looser and moving on

So if you guys want the money he took from us it's up to you
    I asked many times to no avail. So I will not be using the ftp.

In the future we will have a fund for a new one in order for my projects to get to you.

Any more topics on him and his forum will be deleted and user warned as I don't care about his propaganda.

He tried to pimp me out so I moved but he followed us pretending to be helpfull like
    all opportunists do

So case closed if you want to get your money back here he is:

He took 300 dollars of your money for ftp and we only had it 1 day when he turned on us after trying to steal my members and my staff.

Also his toolbar grabs all your contacts out of your email account as when I used unlocker to delete
    it it was locked onto my Incredimail.

He is here if those who paid for ftp want money back:

([email protected])
    Last edited by Detale; 01-20-2008 at 01:48 AM.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Looks like their fight is a bonus to us , hate to say it but Kirk sure sounds like a whiny bitiach . New trojan in the Vision ?

Just d/l now from TPB , I know my friends will say " How come there's no programs on it " . Wonder if you can insert the Black dvd and install programs from it ? Don't see why not ..

I did read that MOD was going to release a app. dvd in a few months tho .
    Last edited by peat moss; 01-20-2008 at 05:15 PM.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    The Vision guys are looking into hosting options so that the general public can get the files faster. They are looking into FTP/Seedbox issue if anyone has an Idea about this please get me on MSN [email protected] Thanks

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    OXO's Avatar Time is Money BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Great work mate thanx so much
    I LoVe Be MeMbEr In FsT
    I HoPe I FiNeD A TrUe FrIeNd HeRe

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Their vision xp looks like my desktop and what i did to it with avedesk, window blinds, object dock, docklets, and deviant art icons. Nice. Good to see them back in action. Having to pay to download Black XP, deterred me from ever downloading it.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Their vision xp looks like my desktop and what i did to it with avedesk, window blinds, object dock, docklets, and deviant art icons. Nice. Good to see them back in action. Having to pay to download Black XP, deterred me from ever downloading it.
    I haven't installed yet but gave to a workmate today to try , he had Black ver 7.2 but wanted to format and I suggested the Vision Xp . He phoned me asking where's all the programs ?

Hey you can't please all the people I guess ....

I have a hard time with the paying of any program too but what happened to Demonoid may have changed their view ? I know I could get any version of Black XP on Demoniod before the close of it .

I'm thinking if thats my baby or pride and joy and worked hard to tweak and build it just to have it stolen or have others upload as their own would be tuff to swallow. Don't pretend to know the whole story but has me wondering . Hey Pirates come in all shapes and sizes .
    Last edited by peat moss; 01-23-2008 at 04:24 AM.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    @peat moss

Yea it is a tough pill to swallow, but what can you do? Nice to see some of the team still working though, thanks for the info detale.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    an app dvd in a few MONTHS?!? hope he does it in a few days or no one will use this knowing it has no apps
    o hai

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast