Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enter The Matrix

Roosh's Avatar Poster
    When you have the image files, or the CD's you cannot play from them. They contain the files that must be installed onto your hardrive. Like when you buy a game, you use the CD to install the game onto your hard drive. You must install the game onto your hard drive.
    Ahh -- that's a major point I was missing -- I've never installed a pc game to my computer (actually never have done anything w/ video games beyond Sega Genesis )

Plus you need the original medium which the installation came from, I suppose you could burn them to cd, mount the images, install the game, then delete the images.
    Ok, so I'm pretty sure I understand to take my 4 deviance .bin's, burn each to cd-r, delete the .bin's from hd, then install the game to hd from the discs...
    What does mounting an image mean?

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    I'm no expert but i know you can mount an image on a virtual drive to make ur PC think it has a disk. this means u don't need to burn it but u still need 2 install it. Then u can play. (i think u need a crackfix which u can get on this board, i'll look 4 it if u want) U should use Alcohol 120% to mount the images.

@ all the experts out there, i'm sure i made a few mistakes so feel free to correct

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12