Thread: Www.k-lite.tk_kazaa_lite@kazaa

Xanex's Avatar Poster
    Reading another article here i spotted the link to news article where the top wanted users for the RIAA. Down at the bottom of the list was

www.k-lite.tk_kazaa_lite@kazaa

i couldnt control myself i almost wet my pants in laughter. i mean come on how thick are these people. thats the default name (or used to be) for k-lite users so they didnt have to bore themselves setting it up.

man this "www.k-lite.tk_kazaa_lite@kazaa" person must be really #1 on their lists all those files that this ONE person is shareing, its just toooo funny. ima go and do something else b4 i wet myself again. (jk)

Xanex

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Xanex's Avatar Poster
    Also spotted from this article

http://www.techtv.com/news/culture/story/0...3484600,00.html

that the money the college student payed went to the RIAA and not the artist. go fig

EDIT: DOh spotted another thread with this already made known, god how slow am i. haha i cant see crap right now, bastage optition given me some new contact lenses to try and the world is all blurry right now, trouble is i gotta wear them so my eyes get stronger, or is laser surgury for me. hey thats not a bad idea mmmmm LASERrrrrrrssssss

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    nambawan
    Latest in the local Newspaper here reads A Grandfather in California is miffed and a teenager with 50 songs on her hard drive is scared. Internet Co. Verizon has recieved 100 subpoenas and Time Warners Road Runner had recieved 150. These subpoenas are obviously fishing trips with many more following. But who can afford to take on these high powered lawyers who go for about $400 per hour. Pretty exy if you defend and lose.
    Obviously war has definitely been declared.
    I'm currently a collector of 40's 50's & 60's music, most of which is hard to find. I would pay a reasonable price for this but obviously the Recording Companies don't want to see their enormous profit margins eroded, by offering music on the internet. They produce CD's for peanuts and sell for about $30 here. If offered over the internet they possibly could not justify charging such exorbitant amounts.
    It is typical big business EO's protecting their lurks and perks, and nothing to do with giving the consumer a fair go.