Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request for BTMusic!! please! :)

21122012's Avatar Minger BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Hoping that someone can hook me up with an invite to this great site! I can prove good ratios on What/Waffles so I wont let you down!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You should worry less about ratio and explain what you have to offer to the site. What music do you have and why do you want BTMusic? What is on it that you don't have?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Well. I wasn't really interested in FLac before I became a member of what & Waffles but since trying it I'm hooked! You can totally tell the difference between lossless and mp3, for me now it's worth finding the extra hard drive space!!

As far as what I have to offer for the site, I think only dedicated uploaders can upload so I can't add to the content, just prommise to seed all downloads 1:1 and keep a decent ratio.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by 5MeoDmt View Post
    Well. I wasn't really interested in FLac before I became a member of what & Waffles but since trying it I'm hooked! You can totally tell the difference between lossless and mp3, for me now it's worth finding the extra hard drive space!!

As far as what I have to offer for the site, I think only dedicated uploaders can upload so I can't add to the content, just prommise to seed all downloads 1:1 and keep a decent ratio.

Plenty of the users there are uploaders and many is applyign just to add content so dedicated uploaders is a no more or less.

But what are you're favourite artists and genres?
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    yeah once you start listening to the flac it's hard to go back

With regards to one of the above comments as what can u offer to the site... well all I could/can offer it is my bandwidth and love of course and no flac to upload at the moment that is...

Bottom line is it's a fantastic site and I'm just glad to be there

And also stated above is what are u into as it's different to the rest..in a great way that is
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Bit of everything really, mainly Electronic based, but do like decent rock/pop/dub/Jazz etc The artists I have uploaded at waffles/what include:

Dreadzone
    Martin Solvieg
    Moving Fusion
    Neil Landstrumm
    Protoculture
    Pan-Pot
    Nuyorican Soul
    Andrea Parker
    202Soundsystem
    Congo Natty
    Hed Kandi
    Broken Toy
    Nightmares on Wax
    Plump Dj's
    Timo mass

etc etc...

Forgot to mention, I will have seedbox access next week if that helps my case!

Last edited by 21122012; 01-21-2008 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You don't need a seedbox. It's fairly easy to seed there I hear but it's not that easy to get an invite tho

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    user2000's Avatar DARE FOR MORE!!!! BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    you must have 100 days there to get a invite

I wish to join FTN comunity!If you need help dont hezitate to contact me!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by 5MeoDmt View Post
    Bit of everything really, mainly Electronic based, but do like decent rock/pop/dub/Jazz etc The artists I have uploaded at waffles/what include:

Dreadzone
    Martin Solvieg
    Moving Fusion
    Neil Landstrumm
    Protoculture
    Pan-Pot
    Nuyorican Soul
    Andrea Parker
    202Soundsystem
    Congo Natty
    Hed Kandi
    Broken Toy
    Nightmares on Wax
    Plump Dj's
    Timo mass

etc etc...

Forgot to mention, I will have seedbox access next week if that helps my case!

There's a decent collection of Electronig but of the artists you mention I can find only 2.
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Getting an invite there is tough. I would just remain active here, contribute, give people a chance to take notice and you may come up lucky. BT music is an excellent tracker and source for flac. Waffles is good as well, i think they uploaded over like 1000 flac releases recently.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast