Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: an Advice to Traders

BANNED
    thanks . this thread needs a bump too

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Advice to the OP, most of the staff of high level trackers dont allow email addy's to be changed and they do monitor ip's on accounts....

So if an account has an ip from say the US for 4 months...then all the sudden starts showing a swiss ip for awhile...they will assume its traded.

Seen this happen a few times already.

Safest thing to do is not trade, I dont see the point, I was able to get into all your "high level" trackers without trading once...and all within a month. Only took me one month to get all the way through them all.

So hows this for advice:
    Contribute to a community, get the invite for free, dont risk losing an account that you just traded for. Trading died when 2007 rolled around...

And even though community reps dont get ip's released....they all talk to eachother and a large number of users here pretend to be traders just to lure real traders...then share the ip's with both sites. I have had a few users pm me usernames and account stats for a few trackers that I am friends with staff on, and hell I have no problem forwarding it to them, so just be social and youll get the invites for free.

Just my point of view...there is no safe way to trade, its an oxymoron...like organized government lol
    Since the OP decided to bump this thread ... i'll add to it!

what fatcat says here is pretty much correct, staffers look at ips for changes.. and also actually do go door 2 door to spread the word of traders, think they don't??.. think again!.. hell... a lot of trackers are starting to ban proxies on site now too..

just some added words for wisdom
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Bro your advice came way too late for me.

I've already been invited to some of the coolest trackers around and I didn't trade. Plus I didn't even use tor before clicking on the registration link these kind people sent me.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post

I've already been invited to some of the coolest trackers around and I didn't trade. Plus I didn't even use tor before clicking on the registration link these kind people sent me.
    Disregard dunson,he's obviously not in his right mind.
    Much better advice is to listen to your parole officer Eeel. You know he's only there to help you.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-08-2008 at 12:00 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post

Disregard dunson,he's obviously not in his right mind.
    Much better advice is to listen to you're parole officer Eeel. You know he's only there to help you.
    And to make sure you're home by 7pm.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    central2rbay's Avatar The H.K. Guru BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Well put and awesome reference ~ cheers

Central2RBay

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    great advice thank you !!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    We actually have much more efficient ways of getting your IP
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    brandon - wb mate - hope you feeling better bud

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    i love how people say, respect the rules of the tracker dont trade. Most trackers break scene rules, and us torrenters break copyright laws. and you want trader not to break tracker rules. Please. i dont trade cuz i get everything without trading

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast