Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: Trading invites....Please read

jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    You know what else sucks, these traders and scammers will do anything to get invites. I get a lot of PM's asking for invites to some higher level sites and when I refuse (becasue they are traders or scammers) they get really mad and begin to start shit. I try to ignore these people but they are very persistent at times.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Maybe it is because I have done a few giveaways lately so people know what Trackers I have to offer. Either way it is really annoying

Jon

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    no, i don't get many pm's from people asking for invites.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    one thing about people is you cant please them all...there will always be people who hate you and people who like you...no matter how big or how good or how right the person is,its always true.....and when its about bittorrenting,something as small as bittorrenting just do whatever you want...follow your own rules...know what is right and what is wrong..try and do the right as much as you can...again whats right for someone will not be right for someone else..in the end even this will pass, you will eventually lose interest in this whole invites concept just like everything else in life...

and stop messing with people during this small phase of their lives while they r bittorrenting with how to and not to obtain invites.. every one has better bigger problems to be worried about...and some stupid site will absolutely have little or no significance in their lives 10 years from now...atleast for 90% of the bittorrent users its true...
    Last edited by stitched; 01-24-2008 at 05:43 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    But I didnt do anything to receive this +1 BT Rep.

I dont even know how to check who gave it to me.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    You know what else sucks, these traders and scammers will do anything to get invites. I get a lot of PM's asking for invites to some higher level sites and when I refuse (becasue they are traders or scammers) they get really mad and begin to start shit. I try to ignore these people but they are very persistent at times.

Maybe it is because I have done a few giveaways lately so people know what Trackers I have to offer. Either way it is really annoying

Jon
    Just disable PMs, Dude. That's the solution.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Jon
    But your sig says to PM you, you can't have it both ways:

Signature

If you need help dont hesitate to PM me
    Thats what I am here for
    FST rocks

Jon

Traversely, I get no PMs, I wonder why!
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

Traversely, I get no PMs, I wonder why!
    Idk how that works for you, I still get bundles. I mean not as many as when I didnt have my sig...but I still get them.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I don't get alot of pms but i know why. I am very strict. Don't even ask for invites unless you know for sure, i know that your a trusted member or you see me mentioning it in a giveaway. Pm'ing me for advice is always fine though.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75

hehe yea i have recived many times from different guys/girls with one post to send them FTN or some other tracker invite,but most are for FTN

but i dont hate them at all,they need to try luck

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Trick is not to put the sites your on in your sig. When i had them in my sig i got loads of pms. Now i'm just fan of everyday things i either play or use.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast