Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading invites....Please read

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPig View Post
    Sweet! I love being called a retard by an tracker collector!

Btw, why don't you go ahead and read my post again with more than a hundredth of that brain of yours
    LOL sorry mate, that was pretty stupid man. Sorry. But I am NOT a tracker collector.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i dunno guys ,
    but it seems to me that all our discussions are pointless lately .
    trading invites is against trackers rules but fst allowed it .
    what we can do about this , nothing
    really i'm sad to say it but what we can do really ?

For Serving Community

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    i just wanted to give everyone an easy to understand example why trading is bad.

imagine you are an owner of a new club. you spent a lot of time and work on it to establish the best club in town.

you decide to make it a private club, because you want to party exclusively with your friends and cool people who you know and trust.

so you hand out membership cards to your friends and selected people.

every membership card has the receipients name on it and is property of the club. it has the words "non-transferable" written in bold letters on it.

unfortunately after some time you recognize, that a group of people gave their membership cards away to strangers. some traded them for other clubs, some sold them, some just gave them to unknown people on the street.

now every evening more and more strangers show up in your club who behave badly, cheat and don't pay their drinks.

so you enforce the rule, that people are not allowed to give their cards to others and only use them for themselves. i mean first of all you invited cool people to your club and not some douchebags.

then you hire a bouncer, that throws out all the people who have no right to be in the club, because they didn't get the membership from you but traded for it.

those bouncers have a real hard job, because all those losers are wining, bitching and keep arguing in front of the door. i costs you a lot of money and even more stupid strangers show up that you simply don't want in your club.

now everyone (including the good members who kept their cards) is pretty pissed at those who traded them away to strangers, because they are the ones who betrayed the club and ruined all the fun.

i hope some traders get the message.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    100% correct, I love the analogy

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    It's not as much trading invite that is bad... I don't really trade, but often, I'll give invite to site A... person say thanks and ask if I'd be interested in site B. Not meant as a trade, but it's sort of the same thing. As long as you are not doing it in the open, it's fine. After all, it's the same small group of people on many of those private trackers.

Posting invites to popular sites here is a very good way to be banned, so you do it at your own risks. Trading here is also something that get you banned. If you'd do it in private with people you know, no one is going to bother you. On IRC or small private forums via pms. On a site visited by thousands of people like this one, it only risk opening the doors to the wrong people... and I'm not only talking about cheaters.

User of the .torrent files

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    dose that club owner asked u to invite ppl from the internet u even not sure about who they are ( could be cheater , seller,trader .etc )

giveing away invites to ppl u dont know who they relly are unless u know them in real life and thats so rare thats beside who u call them

strangers could be ppl worth to stay then u just banned them ( even the trackers admns when they do giveaways he will find traders and cheaters in his invite tree

so traders =anti traders ( as we take the same risk of invite ppl we relly dont know about just his nick name and some posts could be not his real opinion )

so plz guys dont take it so serious fst allowed invites tradeing so accept it or leave it

and stop whining all the time u dont like to c any traders around then make onther BCC by ur own and just leave every one do what ever he do

and stop bother every trader thread every one

u know its dose not worth to talk about traders and anti traders any more i wont talk about this agien thats promise

@ SAM drink ur tea with ur FUC*EN CAMEL away from me plz
    Last edited by supper; 01-22-2008 at 02:11 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i guess it's tea time

For Serving Community

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    What the hell is wrong with all you people saying don't trade because its against the tracker rules, because giving away invites is just as much against the rules, but that is not frowned on at all.

If we are going to be against anything at all, its should be do not trade/give your invites to anyone you don't know. Trading invites with friends is ok in my book. I have go alot of invites in the way ScreaminJay says, where there was just a sort ofn agree if i invite a friend someone, when they get invites to a site i want, they should invite me first.
    Last edited by pandabear; 01-22-2008 at 04:03 AM.

Someone invite me to fsc please

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    and stop whining all the time
    exactly supper! you tell them, hardcore trader!

come on. be nice
    Quote Originally Posted by supper
    any!!!
    i got extremely hard invite to get pm me
    come on any one can still ask for invite to F***? i will give u almost all the high levels for it waiting ur pm
    up

note ( i can give u the whole WTAW list but uk-t and F*** ) for what i just mentioned
    poor little supper. is it cold outside the door?

i have to admit i really like you. your posts always amuse me a lot. you have a certain innocent simplicity and unsophisticatedness in your posts and i do like your greenness. it's simply sweet. let's meet in real life, listen to some trance and do a little dance.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    exactly supper! you tell them, hardcore trader!

come on. be nice
    any!!!
    i got extremely hard invite to get pm me
    come on any one can still ask for invite to F***? i will give u almost all the high levels for it waiting ur pm
    up

note ( i can give u the whole WTAW list but uk-t and F*** ) for what i just mentioned
    poor little supper. is it cold outside the door?

i have to admit i really like you. your posts always amuse me a lot. you have a certain innocent simplicity and unsophisticatedness in your posts and i do like your greenness. it's simply sweet. let's meet in real life, listen to some trance and do a little dance.
    sorry i am not gay i hope u find what u want maybe u can pm SAM

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-261407

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-260772

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-249075

those giveaways not against the tracker rules too? go to sleep polar relly u have no point

DO U THINK the club owner will be happey when u give invites to ppl u dont even know like candy

sorry but i am trying to understand what u talking about
    Last edited by supper; 01-22-2008 at 04:14 AM.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast