Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading invites....Please read

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    I believe that invites/trackers were meant to be free but i think it is wrong how people troll around putting down people who choose to trade.

Granted I myself am guilty of posting in topics discouraging trades, but upon further thought i think that we should let people do what they want regardless of our beliefs. I mean it is up to us whether or not we send an invite to a trader or not. I for one will not encourage trading by giving invites out to traders, but if someone else wants to I think they should be free to do so.

I also believe that if people are breaking the rules they should be subject to any ramifications that are put in place for breaking them. For example Ftn does not allow or welcome traders, so if someone gets caught trading it FTN has every right to ban them.... I have no problem with this.

Alls I am saying is that i think we should all lay off the judgemental attitude we have towaards traders. Even though we may not agree with it, people do have the right to do what hey want with there invites.

In closing I'd like to offer advice to traders.... You guys dont have to trade to get what you want, just be helpful, give, and post around here and eventually u will get the tracker you want. But if you must trade you wont have to listen to me bitch at u ne more

invites are meant to be free = agreeable. BUT, what's with those P2L sites? And those site that allow their invites to be sold directly? So, my question is "how in the blue hell does anyone know what is meant to be?"

I guess people came up with that slogan (invites are meant to be free) because that is how it went couple of years ago. But now with P2L or even sites that allow their invites to be sold over ebay...the statement holds no longer true. Thus, i believe, one should not trade because trading is against site rule, PERIOD!
    If a tracker allow trading ( take elektronikfor example ), then go do it...i don't care...but you should be able to find another tracker to trade elektronik with and that another tracker should also allow trading.

are you telling me that i should let someone steal my nuts regardless of what i think? No thank you. I am spank whoever steals my nuts

In my opinion, we should let others do w/e regardless of what we believe ONLY because that are the rules. By that i mean, let others FSTer trade because FST allows trading, PERIOD! As a member of FST you MUST oblige the rules...and FST allows trading. So, quit posting anti-trade slogan in every trade thread you see.

Despite the fact that FST allows trading, a tracker has full right to ban traders so trade at your own risk, PERIOD!

Ideally speaking you are not supposed to report trade/giveaway thread that occur over FST to respective sites but that's not the case...there are spys everywhere.

Trader = suck, trader = bad user is the short of pre-judge we need to lay off. There is a human (or squirr3l) behind that every pc....respect them...or the least u can do is be quite and not offend them. Beside, it's a freaking internet, quit making it so serious...nobody sucks dick coz the trade...neither does anyone get pussy every night for being non-trader (i know i don't get those that often ).

You don't have to speak out those words every time you see a trade thread. If he (trader) is a new user u can simply inform him about the consequences of trade (trust me some do it without knowing that it's against the site rule). If not, ignore his thread/post...not enough? put him in your ignore list, still not enough? perhaps it's time to shut up? Yeah, you can report those trade thread to respective thread...but as previously said it's against FST rule.

...and no users do not have right to do w/e they want with their invite, PERIOD! Yeah, you can sell 'em, trade 'em or w/e but eventually karma will hit ya back.

i won't deny it. It worked for me...i never had to trade anything...except my nuts for that seedbox However, nowadays many are faking to be an anti-trader just to get an invite or some trader are suspected to have second hand anti-trader account running. Stop doing that! If you deserve an invite you will get an invite for free, PERIOD! if you don't deserve it ...it does not matter wether u are anti-trader or trader or non-trader....you won't get it.

P.S. hope ya can follow through colorful post
    Last edited by squirr3l; 01-21-2008 at 10:57 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    In simple words: you can not invite someone you do not know to the tracker!

If you want to trade your invite with someone then I suggest you trade with your son in law..
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    I believe that invites/trackers were meant to be free but i think it is wrong how people troll around putting down people who choose to trade.

Granted I myself am guilty of posting in topics discouraging trades, but upon further thought i think that we should let people do what they want regardless of our beliefs. I mean it is up to us whether or not we send an invite to a trader or not. I for one will not encourage trading by giving invites out to traders, but if someone else wants to I think they should be free to do so.

I also believe that if people are breaking the rules they should be subject to any ramifications that are put in place for breaking them. For example Ftn does not allow or welcome traders, so if someone gets caught trading it FTN has every right to ban them.... I have no problem with this.

Alls I am saying is that i think we should all lay off the judgemental attitude we have towaards traders. Even though we may not agree with it, people do have the right to do what hey want with there invites.

In closing I'd like to offer advice to traders.... You guys dont have to trade to get what you want, just be helpful, give, and post around here and eventually u will get the tracker you want. But if you must trade you wont have to listen to me bitch at u ne more

invites are meant to be free = agreeable. BUT, what's with those P2L sites? And those site that allow their invites to be sold directly? So, my question is "how in the blue hell does anyone know what is meant to be?" I guess people came up with that slogan (invites are meant to be free) because that is how it went couple of years ago. But now with P2L or even sites that allow their invites to be sold over ebay...the statement holds no longer true. Thus, i believe, one should not trade because trading is against site rule, PERIOD! If a tracker allow trading ( take elektronikfor example ), then go do it...i don't care...but you should be able to find another tracker to trade elektronik with and that another tracker should also allow trading.

are you telling me that i should let someone steal my nuts regardless of what i think? No thank you. I am spank whoever steals my nuts

In my opinion, we should let others do regardless of what we believe ONLY because that are the rules. By that i mean, let others FSTer trade because FST allows trading, PERIOD! As a member of FST you MUST oblige the rules...and FST allows trading. So, quit posting anti-trade slogan in every trade thread you see.

Despite the fact that FST allows trading, a tracker has full right to ban traders so trade at your own risk, PERIOD!

Ideally speaking you are not supposed to report trade/giveaway thread that occur over FST to respective sites but that's not the case...there are spys everywhere.

Trader = suck, trader = bad user is the short of pre-judge we need to lay off. There is a human (or squirr3l) behind that every pc....respect them...or the least u can do is be quite and not offend them. Beside, it's a freaking internet, quit making it so serious...nobody sucks dick coz the trade...neither does anyone get pussy every night for being non-trader (i know i don't get those that often ).

You don't have to speak out those words every time you see a trade thread. If he (trader) is a new user u can simply inform him about the consequences of trade (trust me some do it without knowing that it's against the site rule). If not, ignore his thread, post...not enough? put him in your ignore list, still not enough? perhaps it's time to shut up? Yeah, you can report those trade thread to respective thread...but as previously said it's against FST rule.

...and no users do not have right to do w/e they want with their invite, PERIOD! Yeah, you can sell 'em, trade 'em or w/e but eventually karma will hit ya back.

i won't deny it. It worked for me...i never had to trade anything...except my nuts for that seedbox However, nowadays many are faking to be an anti-trader just to get an invite or some trader are suspected to have second hand anti-trader account running. Stop doing that! If you deserve an invite you will get an invite for free (to most site), PERIOD! if you don't deserve it ...it does not matter wether u are anti-trader or trader or non-trader....you won't get it.

P.S. hope ya can follow through colorful post

My eyes are bleeding

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Omg Squirr3l, you're killing me here..
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post

My eyes are bleeding
    sorry sear

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    great works squirr3l

i havent see that long post very long time and this one was even special in colors

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    great works squirr3l

i havent see that long post very long time and this one was even special in colors
    thanks

it's colorful like my tail

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Thus, i believe, one should not trade because trading is against site rule, PERIOD!

...let others FSTer trade because FST allows trading, PERIOD! As a member of FST you MUST oblige the rules...and FST allows trading. So, quit posting anti-trade slogan in every trade thread you see.
    Certain sites do not tolerate Invite Trading, so what is wrong with users telling others to stick to the tracker rules?
    As a member of FST you must oblige the rules, sure, but as a member of the tracker you must obey their rules first and foremost. They're the site providing the 'commodity', not FST, which is merely a 'marketplace'.

Sure FST has rules, but they're breaking multiple tracker rules. The tracker is the site that makes the rules, not a 3rd party forum.

It is a pity that a forum about bittorrent cannot respect bittorrent trackers themselves. Without the trackers this forum wouldn't exist.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    the only good reason some one shouldnt trade is because traders will get scammed by some one or the other eventually and also get a few id's disabled,and it feels pretty bad to lose an account which was hard to get in the first place ... In the end every one gets what they deserve or something like that...the world wouldnt be here if every one followed the rules...i mean we would still be in stone age,to evolve is to change and break the rules...and the best part is this isnt even real and eventually everyone loses interest in trading , bittorrenting and with time everything else in life....in this small phase of every ones life while they r bit torrenting these anti traders have to step in and try to make these people who trade feel guilty of what they do like its not enough to deal with these scammers....people trade because they r impatient , they are curious and its just doesnt make sense to make online friends just for the sake of getting invites....i always belived friends are not made,friends happen...

if some one wants to follow the rules,follow every single possible rule you know,be it here or be it in real life,&quot;You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms&quot;...dont have double standards...dont compromise with your ideals and what you stand for other wise stop telling everyone to follow the rules

hi squirr3l too,i copied the tpb
    user bar from you..i have a lot of respect for the site because it simply deserves it in my book...the only site i would ever put in my signature
    Last edited by stitched; 01-22-2008 at 12:34 AM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    the only good reason some one shouldnt trade is because traders will get scammed by some one or the other eventually and also get a few id's disabled,and it feels pretty bad to lose an account which was hard to get in the first place ... In the end every one gets what they deserve or something like that...the world wouldnt be here if every one followed the rules...i mean we would still be in stone age,to evolve is to change and break the rules...and the best part is this isnt even real and eventually everyone loses interest in trading , bittorrenting and with time everything else in life....in this small phase of every ones life while they r bit torrenting these anti traders have to step in and try to make these people who trade feel guilty of what they do like its not enough to deal with these scammers....people trade because they r impatient , they are curious and its just doesnt make sense to make online friends just for the sake of getting invites....i always belived friends are not made friends happen...

if some one wants to follow the rules,follow every single possible rule you know be it here or be it in real life,"You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms"...dont have double standards...dont compromise with your ideals and what you stand for other wise stop telling everyone to follow the rules

now my eyes are bleeding

btw, hi fellow TPB user

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast