Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading invites....Please read

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Diiyad View Post
    I don't care if people trade invites. Personally I don't trade, for obvious reasons, but if people want to swap invites they will both get disabled if the torrent site is against it. Even if they don't get caught the first time ... the seconds time, the third time, then they get hit with a chain ban that goes back to open sign ups. What irritates me the most is when I see people with "anti-trader" in their signatures.
    hey, where you are from...We both have the same mind set. lol
    But the anti-traders.... its rather funny to me than irritating.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Personally the true funny is when anti traders finally get a few invites from giveaways, then start acting like total bigshots, giving out advice to others (esp tracdrs) like they are high and mighty, rather than some guy who begged extremely hard for long enough to get an invite.

Someone invite me to fsc please

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Where as I on the other hand dislike all the fencesitters, it's like some kind of new age hippy-ism, ' I don't trade but I don't see anything wrong with it , why can't we all just live in peace and knit yoghurt ? At least the traders and those against trading have the courage of their convictions and are not afraid to stand up for them. I enjoy the debate, I have come to respect and understand other points of view because of it and the debate has taught me much. But to just stand there in the middle and say self righteously I don't , and then go on to babble on about how much you would like every one to be nice and fluffy............ FOR FUCKS SAKE GROW SOME BALLS!

This is a forum it is a vibrant community everyone has different opinions thats what makes it great not this new age love everyone crap!

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i don't give a fuck about trading
    how is this sound "courage"
    i don't think so

another thing

i see these debates for many months now and nothing changes.
    traders will never quit and anti-traders will never stop nagging and crying every time a trader post a thread .
    it's pointless, as long as FST allows trading to tell people to stop because they will never stop.
    i don't trade and i don't like trading . this my belief.
    why do i have to force it on other people , why i have to breach them every minute of the day if i know it's useless .
    talking and words and those posts and treads won't do anything at all.
    there are here trackers admins and staff members from every tracker in the world.they are watching daily their tracker accounts and invites trading and giving away against their trackers rules and what they do
    nothing
    it's no use
    Last edited by SAM; 01-22-2008 at 05:54 AM.

For Serving Community

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    i just wanted to give everyone an easy to understand example why trading is bad.

imagine you are an owner of a new club. you spent a lot of time and work on it to establish the best club in town.

you decide to make it a private club, because you want to party exclusively with your friends and cool people who you know and trust.

so you hand out membership cards to your friends and selected people.

every membership card has the receipients name on it and is property of the club. it has the words "non-transferable" written in bold letters on it.

unfortunately after some time you recognize, that a group of people gave their membership cards away to strangers. some traded them for other clubs, some sold them, some just gave them to unknown people on the street.

now every evening more and more strangers show up in your club who behave badly, cheat and don't pay their drinks.

so you enforce the rule, that people are not allowed to give their cards to others and only use them for themselves. i mean first of all you invited cool people to your club and not some douchebags.

then you hire a bouncer, that throws out all the people who have no right to be in the club, because they didn't get the membership from you but traded for it.

those bouncers have a real hard job, because all those losers are wining, bitching and keep arguing in front of the door. i costs you a lot of money and even more stupid strangers show up that you simply don't want in your club.

now everyone (including the good members who kept their cards) is pretty pissed at those who traded them away to strangers, because they are the ones who betrayed the club and ruined all the fun.

i hope some traders get the message.
    LOL
    Last edited by Diiyad; 01-22-2008 at 06:15 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    that's not funny
    please edit your post

For Serving Community

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    that's not funny
    please edit your post
    Edited

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Sam a simple question for you and the crux of my post, why should the debate change ? I am saying that debate is healthy, if you cannot stand it why on earth are you on such a public forum ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    i can stand it
    but i see it useless
    i guess that's my right

For Serving Community

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Diiyad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    that's not funny
    please edit your post
    Edited
    Rofl. If only the whole internet was as spineless as you. There would never be arguements.

"You suck!"
    "Thats not funny"
    "Oh sorry, i take back what i said"

Someone invite me to fsc please

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast