Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lossless Music (HIP HOP)

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Tape down ia an excellent hip-hop tracker with vids, interviews, mostly mixtapes (most are bullshit), Hip-Hop music video. Highly recommended site for hip-hop lovers though. They have every mixtape waaay before it hits the streets. I been a member for a little over a year now. www.tapedown.com. Highly recommended for mixtape lovers.

Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Torrents 1296

CONTENT:
    The mixtapes that are exclusively available on tapedown.com are provided to you courtesy of the record
    companies and managers for promotional use only - NOT FOR SALE, there are no retail mixtapes available
    or albums, please support artist when there official albums are available.
    Thats just a guise they hide behind. You can find plenty of mixtapes (the retail ones are horrible). The retail ones (usually suck) and can be found on what or waffles. Same goes for Retail hip-hop albums. The tracker has plenty of dvd's, mixtapes, XXX, and other stuff though. Loving the site. If you was a mixtape lover back in the 90's going to your local barber shop or bootleg corner store (those the type of mixtapes) tape down has to offer.
    Last edited by grimms; 01-23-2008 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    tiger6ex's Avatar Call me X, agent X BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    try what.cd, stmusic or ten28.com i saw there lossless
    In a world of joy all things should remain free...even invite

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    happy you found it in what, it is my favorite music tracker.
    btw tapedown is a great site for mixtape lovers just hear it on my car BANG all the ladies are bouncing to the beat hhh

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    for some reason hip-hop doesn't get released much in lossless. But in mp3 it's flooding everywhere; even the ultra-rare stuff

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Tape down ia an excellent hip-hop tracker with vids, interviews, mostly mixtapes (most are bullshit), Hip-Hop music video. Highly recommended site for hip-hop lovers though. They have every mixtape waaay before it hits the streets. I been a member for a little over a year now. www.tapedown.com. Highly recommended for mixtape lovers.

Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Torrents 1296

CONTENT:
    The mixtapes that are exclusively available on tapedown.com are provided to you courtesy of the record
    companies and managers for promotional use only - NOT FOR SALE, there are no retail mixtapes available
    or albums, please support artist when there official albums are available.
    Thats just a guise they hide behind. You can find plenty of mixtapes (the retail ones are horrible). The retail ones (usually suck) and can be found on what or waffles. Same goes for Retail hip-hop albums. The tracker has plenty of dvd's, mixtapes, XXX, and other stuff though. Loving the site. If you was a mixtape lover back in the 90's going to your local barber shop or bootleg corner store (those the type of mixtapes) tape down has to offer.
    yes i second that.
    tapedown is a good tracker, but it needs to get more seeders and optimize the whole site.
    just do giveaways and help who deserves

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Check out promoleak.com and djleak.com tooo
    Last edited by baronsamedi; 12-07-2008 at 11:07 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123